✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Question.........

berrywoman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Um...well, it depends. There are certain things that help determine the "date" status.

For example...who's paying? Some might think this is mundane or whatever, but it actually says a lot. If you end up paying for yourselves, chances are it's just a casual outing?

Is this event going to happen? or has it happened already?

and who's the lucky bloke. I'm gonna kill him. :P

:lol:

ok here's how it all started... a while back a friend from work.. (a guy who happens to be 10 yrs older than me) no biggie.. wanted to go see a movie that just so happened to be, a movie that none of his friends wanted to see.. so I happened to want to see this movie as well, so we went. We had dinner as well.. (he paid) I did offer to pay my half.. but he insisted.. so I obliged. then at work... a few weeks later.. he asks again.. 'so when are we going to the movies again?' I was like.. 'oh whenever.. I'm down' but I honestly didnt think anything of it..

so now, here comes my bday... I honestly had no plans.. and he says.. 'oh but its your bday.. you gotta go out.. I owe you a movie.. ' :stunned: ok so me being non rude.. I accepted..

:stunned: :stunned: I just dont want him to think I am 'interested' because although I appreciate the attention.. he really isnt my type.. and he is a sweetheart of a guy.. but I dont want him to think these are 'dates'.... are they?? :embarrased: :huh:

um..i hate to break it to you Camu, it kinda does sound like a date. Well, maybe not the first one..b/c it was just "hey wanna come see a movie that no one else wants to see?" type-deal, but the fact that's he's asking again, probably means he's interested and hopes that that one incident was a stepping stone.

:stunned: dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!

this had to be my 12000th post!!! :embarrased:

oh dear.. now what do I do?? Should I cancel on tomorrow??? I really think he's a nice guy.. but, he really isnt the kind of guy that I would 'date' or anything.. I dont mind 'hanging out'... but, :embarrased:

gah! I hate this!! :cry:

hmmm I think I will cancel... I'll use my mom as an excuse or something.. :lol: :lol: I feel bad.. but I dont want to give him the wrong idea.. and my other co-workers were already teasing me about it.. tonight we all went to a party (for another co worker) and we happened to go together..so they were teasing me saying it was our 'second' date.. :embarrased: meanies..

to be honest.. its a bit of a few things... for one.. his hands. :stunned: Silly I know.. but I can't stand it when a guy bites his nails.. an his fingers are nubbs.. you know what I mean? It just really grosses me out. :sick: Second.. I feel we have nothing really in common.. he's sweet and all.. but not enough of the 'bad' for my taste.. I am a big joker.. he doesnt really joke as often.. or gets my humor at times.. its just a hassle.. I dont even mind the fact that he's going bald.. :lol: I like bald headed guys.. but he's more of the George Costanza type of bald.. :laugh3:

:embarrased:

:/

oh well.. :P I'll keep you posted.. I'm off to bed.. :kiss:

thanks for keeping me company.. and for the bday wishes!! I wuv you too!! OH!! and go peep the Interpol thread.. I uploaded the rest of the remixes there if you want them.. ;)

nitey nite! :kiss:

to be honest.. its a bit of a few things... for one.. his hands. :stunned: Silly I know.. but I can't stand it when a guy bites his nails.. an his fingers are nubbs.. you know what I mean? It just really grosses me out. :sick:

Oh you are SO from Seinfield :P

But no I do agree, hands are kinda important and overlooked as a good feature. They're kinda, used for a lot... :stunned:

to be honest.. its a bit of a few things... for one.. his hands. :stunned: Silly I know.. but I can't stand it when a guy bites his nails.. an his fingers are nubbs.. you know what I mean? It just really grosses me out. :sick:

Oh you are SO from Seinfield :P

But no I do agree, hands are kinda important and overlooked as a good feature. They're kinda, used for a lot... :stunned:

hahah!! :lol: yeah.. well I havent cancelled yet... I kinda feel bad.... but when I think of those hands..... *shudders* no, sorry.. I can't do it.. I have to call... cancelling!! :laugh3: