A Question.........

berrywoman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

ok here's how it all started... a while back a friend from work.. (a guy who happens to be 10 yrs older than me) no biggie.. wanted to go see a movie that just so happened to be, a movie that none of his friends wanted to see.. so I happened to want to see this movie as well, so we went. We had dinner as well.. (he paid) I did offer to pay my half.. but he insisted.. so I obliged. then at work... a few weeks later.. he asks again.. 'so when are we going to the movies again?' I was like.. 'oh whenever.. I'm down' but I honestly didnt think anything of it..

so now, here comes my bday... I honestly had no plans.. and he says.. 'oh but its your bday.. you gotta go out.. I owe you a movie.. ' :stunned: ok so me being non rude.. I accepted..

:stunned: :stunned: I just dont want him to think I am 'interested' because although I appreciate the attention.. he really isnt my type.. and he is a sweetheart of a guy.. but I dont want him to think these are 'dates'.... are they?? :embarrased: :huh:

uh oh...

i would say his definitely thinks its a 'date', even if you dont! ;)

UPDATE!!!

ok so I found out today at work that this 'so called friend' at work.. might really like me!! :stunned: I soooooooooooooo do not dig this cat.. like i said.. he's not my type.. :embarrased:

now how do I politely keep turning this guy down?? A friend of his told me that one more 'date' and he'll think we have something.. :stunned: :stunned:

help!

"Sorry, I don't go out with people I work with"

I think this is the best way to put him down easily b/c it makes complete sense and it's not like it's uncommon for people to think this way.

Although, that paul one would be awesome. haha