✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Height?

Manders

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awwww' date=' l always thought he was too good for olive oil, she seemed like a slut, sometimes going off with the big creepy guy :roll: he was too good for her![/quote']oh god!!!! lol did you think of it that way when you were a child?

or did this opinion just start now

awwww, l always thought he was too good for olive oil, she seemed like a slut, sometimes going off with the big creepy guy :roll: he was too good for her!
oh god!!!! lol did you think of it that way when you were a child?

no no...LOL jus started now, hehe when l look back on it, l realize it

:shock: l didnt think like that at such a young age

awwww' date=' l always thought he was too good for olive oil, she seemed like a slut, sometimes going off with the big creepy guy :roll: he was too good for her![/quote']oh god!!!! lol did you think of it that way when you were a child?

good because i'd say you must have been a very thoughtfull child.

good because i'd say you must have been a very thoughtfull child.

thoughtful is a good thing, eh? ;) :P ...no no, not me, l was quite a hyper little child, thoughtful...no! *too innocent...but now where has the innocence gone?? :twisted:

l bought some shoes a couple of days ago, they don't hav heels and they're really flat, l feel like the shortest shit ever :P lol....but thats ok! theyre light blue with navy blue adidas stripes! :D hehe, now l have all the colours of the rainbow , except a pair of yellow or orange shoes! :) ....GUy has the same type of shoes as me....he even wears them in the Trouble video! :lol:

i have a lot of adidas shoes lol same as guy aswell they are white and they have black stripes and i have a black one with white stripes and a white nose and a white one with red stripes and a red one with white stripes and a white nose lol! and i have more but not here with me!

YAH SAME!! remember a long time ago l bought two pairs and i described the colours??? of the shoes?and you had NO idea what l was talkina bout lol...well, they look like adidas shoes :o they're spectacular!! but, some of my brands are not adidas, there are different ones like, KeCo and Rails *lol they'e like american brands hehe ...all this talk about shoes...lwanna go and wear mine hehe :P