✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Height?

Manders

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is awesome!! I wish i was that tall!! I haven't grown in a while..hahaha..i'm a shrimp..but it's ok..lol...

you were 5'4 in Grade 3 :o That is nuts!!! :lol:

Hehe...l'm a shrmp too! :D ... POWER to the shrimps out there! ... l think l'm an ok height l guess, l've dated guys who are a lot taller than me, all the way till about 6'1 :oops: :) hehe...it was good, cuz *most of the *action was on the bed :D ....not tryn to be slutty, but if yah can't really kiss em standing... ;) yah can do it bettah* on a bed... and other things too....hehe..

:o

Power to the Shrimps! :D

*puts fist in air*

power to the shrimps

though i dont consider myself one because everyone else i know is the same around the same height as me

DAMN STRAIGHT!! *jumps up in the air....does a 'short' sweet little dance after she lands and salutes to a flag that has a shirp on it with coldplay in the backgroud of the flag ;)* "Come on. come all....join the 'power to the shrimps' (P.T.T.S) :D :shrug: thats jus how l feel :)

*puts fist in air*

power to the shrimps

though i dont consider myself one because everyone else i know is the same around the same height as me

DAMN STRAIGHT!! *jumps up in the air....does a 'short' sweet little dance after she lands and salutes to a flag that has a shirp on it with coldplay in the backgroud of the flag ;)* "Come on. come all....join the 'power to the shrimps' (P.T.T.S) :D :shrug: thats jus how l feel :)

I FORGOT to say....Guy is a member of the P.T.T.S hehe...thats why the rest of the band agreed to be on the flag :D he is a good influence ;)

the talk about the height thing all began with him of course' date=' we just added ourselves and started this :D[/quote']

OBVIOUSLY..awww and l now consider myself a *PTTS* senior...so sigh .... :roll: thats what l gotta say.... POWER to the shrimps! :multi: :multi: :multi: WOO HOO!

:D

lol hahaha why? you wanted to see or something :lol:

OBVIOUSLY ;) :P CUZ angie's a HOTTIE .... :oops: well shes pretty...hehe....no no...l didn't really wanna see anything :shock: l was jus jokin :roll: ...hehe :D

ah shame cos i made you a picture!! hahahah just kidding honey

OBVIOUSLY ;) :P CUZ angie's a HOTTIE .... :oops: well shes pretty...hehe....no no...l didn't really wanna see anything :shock: l was jus jokin :roll: ...hehe :D

SHAME Anglie! :P....too bad....no pics for me :shock: :sad: awww...hehe don't worry....when we hang out one day....l don't need to see pics * ;) jokes Hun :D

SHAME Anglie! :P....too bad....no pics for me :shock: :sad: awww...hehe don't worry....when we hang out one day....l don't need to see pics * ;) jokes Hun :D

ARG :shock: i mean *ANGIE! :roll: me made a spellin mistake...l am a fast typer :shrug: oops we all make mistakes

ARG :shock: i mean *ANGIE! :roll: me made a spellin mistake...l am a fast typer :shrug: oops we all make mistakes

yeeeah riiiight! there's an excuse for everything :P :D

Guest LiquidSky

Oh my!

Well I am short........

If I ever get the chance or luck to meet them I'll probably be telling Chris & Johny: "Chris, Johny, could you, could you move a little bit towards that way, please? You guys making me feel short" or something like that. Oh, yeah & I have a friend which happens to be taller than me & she is always telling I'm short :( But my family is short so whenever I'm around my brothers I don't feel short so that's a good thing ;)