✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Height?

Manders

:shock: yah...they look like them, but Guy's got a different style, those were the ones l am talking about...they look leather or something, but they're really quite cool...ok, l'm gonna go and find a pic, they come in all kinds of funky colours!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Oh' date=' no!! He's 5'10... :cry: :cry: He's so small. I'm 6'0... and I'm only 16.[/quote']

WOW DEAR!! you're lucky!! :o l'm only 5'2 1/2 :( lol ....damn, l wish l was taller! ...but...then again Power To The Shrimps :lol:

Oh' date=' no!! He's 5'10... :cry: :cry: He's so small. I'm 6'0... and I'm only 16.[/quote']

WOW DEAR!! you're lucky!! :o l'm only 5'2 1/2 :( lol ....damn, l wish l was taller! ...but...then again Power To The Shrimps :lol:

and also, Gwenyth Paltrow is really tall! ..so don't forget about that!...you have a nice height, a lot of people would love to be as tall as you, you could like go into modeling or something? :roll: l dunno, thats what l'd do if l was your height!...ah, the possibilities ::thinks of herself walkin down a runway:: :D

P.S dear, my name is Vinita, welcome to the board :-D

Well, of course, you could be an actor as well!! :o THERE are LOADS of handsome mates who are 6'0 or taller!!! Well the boys you're around are young, thats all, they'll shoot up like bean sprouts in 1 year or 2

:D your welcome! ;) This forum is bloody brilliant!

lol i have new shoes withouth high heels!

im a midget lol..well im small

LOL midget??? MY ASS!!!!! you're not! youre foooking 5'8....thats TALL!! :o...lol, well, Guy and me make an excellent couple anyways ;) :P

LOL midget??? MY ASS!!!!! you're not! youre foooking 5'8....thats TALL!! :o...lol, well, Guy and me make an excellent couple anyways ;) :P

nah i found out that i was 5'8 with ma high heels ..trust me i really reallt am small now hehe ill find out

nah i found out that i was 5'8 with ma high heels ..trust me i really reallt am small now hehe ill find out

ahhh alright! with my heels lm 5'5 :o :D but..l dont wear heels :roll: so...damn! 5'2 1/2 LOL im soo proud of the 1/2 :lol: .....well, without yr heels youre probably 5'5...so we'd be the same hight, somehow ;)

ahhh alright! with my heels lm 5'5 :o :D but..l dont wear heels :roll: so...damn! 5'2 1/2 LOL im soo proud of the 1/2 :lol: .....well, without yr heels youre probably 5'5...so we'd be the same hight, somehow ;)

yeah im 5"5 hehe so yeah if u wear heels were the same lol :D

• 2 weeks later...

errrrmmmm not really i saw that picture of him with those sandals on and i was disgusted it was sooo yuk.. i just dont like any guy with sandals .. but yeah when guy b wears them i dont think i will even see it i'd be to occupied with his face and his damn fine butt hell yeah

• 1 month later...