✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Getting something off my chest...

BlissfullyMuse

Yeah she does, and she kinda felt sick about it. Richard is phoning me later and one of my mates Lisa is coming round and she wants to know why he dumped me, why he didnt tell me about the test and why has is feeling changed for me that quickly because it was only this time last week he was telling me that he loves me

I dont have a problem with him having a child which he hasnt known about for the past 2 years :rolleyes: I just can`t belive hes done this to me

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankies well this is what happened last night

Richard phoned me at 5pm to say that he couldn`t phone me because his dad was coming round, i said are you going to tell your dad and he said no, i asked why and he said because his dad hates Hazel(mother of sprog). So i went round my mates house and i was really upset so she phoned him, she asked him why his feeling had changed so quickly and he said he doesnt know she asked him if he loves me anymore and he said no and he loves hazel. Lisa said thats kinda impossible after just a week and he said that to be quite honest he doesnt know what hes thinking. I got really angry and told richard that i had told his dad about the baby and have a nice life and hung up on him. I went back home and he phoned me to say ring me back at 9pm so we can talk so i phoned him back and i said can we just be friends, then i get a load of abus down the phone from Hazel she starts calling me a fucking slag and a bitch. She kept saying hes my man now and stuff like that and i said i didn`t care i just wanted to be friends with richard because we were good friends before i went out with him. He said ignore Hazel because she is drunk, then her friend came on the phone and said oh your 12 years old so i asked how old she is and shes the same fucking age as me so she got off the phone. I hung up and went down stairs crying my eyes out. I told my mum and said i don`t deserve this after all what they have done i really dont need this. So my mum phoned his dad and he said he fucking hates hazel and he wishes that she would leave me alone and he would ring them and tell them to grown up.

This morning i phoned Richards dad up to ask what happened and he said that he told Hazel not to be nasty to me and she agreed. He said he doesnt give a shit about Hazel, so i said i take it you dont like her and he said no i bloody dont. I told him that Richard told me and hes mates up here that Hazel was really nasty to him thats why they split up and his dad said thats why he hates her because she was a nasty bitch to richard.

So good luck to Richard, i still want to be friends with him i just want him to know that if he needs someone to talk to im there for him because hes just become a dad and it wont last with him and hazel because iv now heard how violent she is when shes been drinking and from what iv heard she drinks most nights.

Lol thanks for listening people

I really want to phone him and tell him i really want to be friends...but he prob wont answer the phone to me at the moment because i think hazel sees me as a threat and wont let him

This is screwing me up soooo much because i can`t even talk to him properly and i just want him to know im there for him. I wish someone would help me out

Heya hun, firstly a big hug from me *HUG*

secondly, it doesnt sound like you deserve someone who cant make up their mind bout who they want to be with. i think youre wise and mature at accepting his decision and wanting to remain friends. but the fact that nether of them can accept it and chill shows how childish they are being. It sounds like hazel has him round her little finger, and cant even get over the fact that youre willing to call it a day and stuff. I think you did the right thing with telling his dad bout this as it means you have someone on your side who isnt confused, and can see whats going on fairly clearly.

If Richard wants to be your friend then he shouldnt let his bitchy girlfriend get in the way..

Perhaps you could tell his dad to pass on the message?

Were they both telling you that horrible stuff bout killing yourself and stuff?thats just nasty..obviously you are worth so much more than to be told to kill yourself, esp when youre the most innocent of everyone atm!!

*huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugzzzzzz*

Hehe thank you *huggles*

Nah it was only Hazel and her friend that were telling all them nasty things, richard didnt do much to help he kept his phone on loudspeaker so that everyone heard what i said and i told him to take it off but he wouldn`t listen

Im hurting soooo much right now i just wish there was no hating and i wish Richard would make up his mind, i mean yeah hes just found out hes a dad and everything but he always said to me and his friends that he hates her because she was nasty to him, i think she hit him im not sure

I dunno what to do im just a reck

some peoples minds acts strange..they cant see insanity if it hit them in the face..

it seems like hes confused coz of the child..if there was no child he probs wouldnt give two thoughts bout hazel.like you say, it seems like shes brainwashed him..

Yup, i know he wants to be there for the child and everything but in a way hes still a child himself, he has ADHD so he prob doesnt even have a clue. I just wish he hadnt met back up with hazel, he always said kirsten you have nothing to worry about i love you ect and then this happens

Kirst this honestly makes me feel so sad, but I just wonder how the hell can he just turn around and love another girl?

Honestly, whether he loves her or not, you're not worth this crap. Good luck. :/

Friends is probably the best way to go, I know hes a nice guy you love a lot but its just not worth it.

Yeah i know hes not worth it...Im just kinda worried about him because i can tell he is confused

And deep down i think he does still love me

But y'know this guy is old enough now to be able to express his thoughts and feelings and from what you tell me it seems like he doesnt have a fucking clue. I mean do you really want to go on living with this guy? Especially from that distance?

good luck, I know how you feel, I had a gf for 1,5 years...:cry:

It went out because we had some trouble...

But my lesson: Sometimes its better to be single

Now I can finally live my rock and roll life I want to live.

And I'm loving it..... :D