✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Getting something off my chest...

BlissfullyMuse

Well me and my b/f split up last monday and the reason he gave me is because we dont see each other enough and he misses me. On tuesday his mate phoned him to ask if he still loves me and richard said yes. Last night my friends phoned him to ask the real reason why he split up with me and apparently he has a child, his ex g/f from two years ago tol dhim its his baby and they apparently had a blood test. I was very angry and upset of course so i cut up his clothes and broke his bracelet and threw them away. My mum said to get more revenge i should tell his dad because richard said he wasnt going to tell him. So i phoned his dad and he was as shocked as i was and he said he was going to talk to him, his dad was really nice to be and said that hes sorry for they way richard has been and said take care of yourself and said goodbye. This morning his Dad phoned me to say that he hasnt spoken to him yet but he doesnt belive that richard is the dad and that this girl is telling him a pack of lies, he said that a blood test doesnt prove anything other than if he isnt the father. So he is going to speak to him and his dad is going to phone me back when he has some news.

I feel like shit at the moment....i really dont deserve this, i asked richard if he was just with this girl because of the baby and he said he doesnt know. He just hasnt got a clue.

Kirsten X

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant give u much advise as I dont have that much experince in realtionships.... ( I can listen though) and I guess no words are gonna make u feel much better.

Be as strong as you can kirk... ***hugs, bear ones***

Your friends will be on here always and be here for you, I guess you know that already.. ! but I just wanted to repeat that fact !

Dont do that it would not be a good idea... However I could understand u may, wanna kill the guy at the moment... !!

Dont do anything silly u may regret !! In order to get revenge or try and hurt him... Please..... I know its gonna be so hard. !!

Yeah i know, i mean i wish i never told his dad but i suppose he needed to know, in a way i still love him but he should have told me that they were having a blood test because i would have understood. His dad is well nice actually and he said he will try and sort things out for me. Im going to ask him if he could bring richard up here so we can talk properly because just talking over the phone is crap and i just cant really see if he is lying or not

I guess thats a good idea.... !!! speaking on the phone over things like this I guess would be crapier than ever before.

If he has called it off with you though !!! and would want to make it up he would have to promise you the earth...

you are going to be so vulunrable in the situation your in.. please try and be headstrong in your decisons... its even harder I guess when ur in love with someone... !

Can u get off anywhere... ??? a friend or family memeber to try and clear you mind... for a few days ???

No not really, His mate might phone him tonight to see whats going on. I mean yeah the distance thing is hard but i was trying to find ways of seeing him, then this happens even if it is his baby i`ll understand and he doesnt have to be with her just because of the baby.

It doesnt just take a day to fall out of love with someone so i find it hard to belive that hes lost all feelings for me

Awww Kirst Im seriously shocked here :o I know it was a good idea for you to just remain calm but now this?!

Thats terrible. I'd love to tell you to calm down again but you simply cant believe what his dad is saying, blood tests DO prove hes the father, umm I think.

I think. :stunned: Hell I really dont know. Not that I can offer much advice but if you wanna talk kirst you know where I am.

Thats terrible. I'd love to tell you to calm down again but you simply cant believe what his dad is saying' date=' blood tests DO prove hes the father, umm I think.[/quote']

No that's not true. With a blood test you can only prove that two people aren't related. You can't show whether someone else, with the same blood type as her bf, is the father or not. Only a DNA test will tell.

All the best to you, BlissfullyMuse.

:o

aww kirsten :stunned:

well, i think you should talk with him (no by phone :confused: ) and try to clarify the situation...

but if he is the father, he doesn't have to split up the relationship... well, that's my point of view :confused: don't know...

a big kiss :kiss:

hugs

Thats terrible. I'd love to tell you to calm down again but you simply cant believe what his dad is saying' date=' blood tests DO prove hes the father, umm I think.[/quote']

No that's not true. With a blood test you can only prove that two people aren't related. You can't show whether someone else, with the same blood type as her bf, is the father or not. Only a DNA test will tell.

All the best to you, BlissfullyMuse.

Thank you hun!

:o

aww kirsten :stunned:

well, i think you should talk with him (no by phone :confused: ) and try to clarify the situation...

but if he is the father, he doesn't have to split up the relationship... well, that's my point of view :confused: don't know...

a big kiss :kiss:

hugs

Yeah i know, his mate is going to phone him tonight and hes going to tell him all of that.

I think its a load of shit anyways

MY GOD!! >>> :stunned: <<<me right now! I really can't imagine Richard as a dad, well not that I know him really well, but judging from when I was at yours! :stunned:

It may all be a bunch of waffle though. I think he should take a dna test :/

But listen chick, if you need to talk I'm only a phone call away :) And if he needs his arse whipped into gear, I'll come over on a combine harvester! :(

Keep your head up hun :kiss: :cry: