✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Getting something off my chest...

BlissfullyMuse

omg kirst i've just read this whole thread, i'm so sorry luv about all this crap that has happened to you *hugs* you of all people don't deserve it! i know it's been said but if u need to chat or even just rant at someone you know where i am :kiss:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirsten I know we don't even know each other but from what I've seen over the past year or so here is that you are an AWESOME girl and you're going to have the love from your family and friends wherever you go, whether it's with Richard or not. I know what it feels like to be hurt, especially by a guy and I'm telling you know, whether he admits it or not Richard is hurting too and probably missing you like crazy. From going to being so in love, to just nothing at all can really mess up people minds, and I'm guessing right now all Richard is is really confused. Its obvious he isnt sure about anything at the moment and I know you want to be there for him and try to tell him whats good and bad for him at all that, but sometimes when your that confused about things in your life, sometimes the people closest to them cant even get through to him. This Hazel girl is obviously a low-life, and feels threatened by you because she knows how much you mean to Richard. If she ever says anything that hurts you, dont give her a reason to keep doing it by showing her its affecting you. That's all she's trying to do, get a reaction from you. Maybe you could talk to some of his mates that also know Hazel and try to make them talk to Richard, cos if he's gonna listen to anyone it'll be his closest mates.

As for know just surround yourself with your mates and know that everything will come through for someone as good hearted as you.

Try to keep smiling baby girl, everything happens for a reason and you'll soon find your life back on track. :kiss:

Kirsten I know we don't even know each other but from what I've seen over the past year or so here is that you are an AWESOME girl and you're going to have the love from your family and friends wherever you go, whether it's with Richard or not. I know what it feels like to be hurt, especially by a guy and I'm telling you know, whether he admits it or not Richard is hurting too and probably missing you like crazy. From going to being so in love, to just nothing at all can really mess up people minds, and I'm guessing right now all Richard is is really confused. Its obvious he isnt sure about anything at the moment and I know you want to be there for him and try to tell him whats good and bad for him at all that, but sometimes when your that confused about things in your life, sometimes the people closest to them cant even get through to him. This Hazel girl is obviously a low-life, and feels threatened by you because she knows how much you mean to Richard. If she ever says anything that hurts you, dont give her a reason to keep doing it by showing her its affecting you. That's all she's trying to do, get a reaction from you. Maybe you could talk to some of his mates that also know Hazel and try to make them talk to Richard, cos if he's gonna listen to anyone it'll be his closest mates.

As for know just surround yourself with your mates and know that everything will come through for someone as good hearted as you.

Try to keep smiling baby girl, everything happens for a reason and you'll soon find your life back on track. :kiss:

Wow thank you, thats really nice of you to say all them things, i compleatly understand what your saying and thats what needs to be said to Richard...but he prob can`t understand himself because of the low-life bitch Hazel. Shes prob telling him loads of things and he just sits there and takes it. He doesnt need a bitch like her, i treated him right and he knows that shes a nasty bitch.

Thanx Angela! and thank you Julia...i do remember you hun! lol we used to talk loads!

Thanks for your advise

Oh my god, kirst hunni, i just read all that and im so sorry, i had no idea... im seriously pissed after i read what that stupid girl called you and made you feel.

Feeling sad or have been depressed is nothing to be ashamed of, i think we all have suffered of that at certain point in our lifes, to some can be something that can last 2 days and for others can last longer, i can tell cos i've been there but when i look back and see how much time i wasted thinking there was no way out and i didnt deserve to live and such , it scares me... so whenever i feel like crap, i try to stay positive cos i dont want to feel like that anymore... i know its easy to say and i so know that everything seems meaningless and you wish you didnt exist, trust me it'll pass , i've had the same feeling over some problems and other things that happened to me, but there's always a bright side.. and its in times like this when u have to hold on to the people who really love you, your friends , mom and family.. dont keep those feeligns for yourself cos it'll hurt u more, its better to express it and let them out your chest.

I hope you dont get me wrong about this dear but i think richard is really inmature, i dont know how old is he but he should've never let this girl talk to you like that, you dont deserve that at all.I know he must be confused with the news he's going to be a dad and all but still, if he said he loved you, he should prove it to you, not by words but by actions.. that's what i'd do.. and especially being honest about his feelings and dont play with you... i can relate myself to you so much kirst cos i know the feeling, i know you love him and you are so sweet that even when he's acting like an ass, you still want him as a friend and care for him and that's much more than he deserves , i hope he realises about this and stop being a selfish asshole( sorry but that's what i think about him now)

I know we havent met outside the matrix hun, but i can tell you're a caring friend and amazing person who has this spark that makes ppl around you feel happy and it makes me soo sad to see you like this.. i know words dont mean much but if u ever need to talk, you know u can count on me always.. i wish you nothing but the best and i hope you're feeling much better now my dear friend .. take good care and cheer up girl, you rock me so and i want to see you smiling again *hails and hugs :kiss: *

*hails and hugs*

Thank you soooo much Ren that means alot to me. i know its more than he deserves but its a waste of time hating each other or whatevers happening i want to just keep the peace and be happy.

He is imature i know that and yeah he has treated me like a piece of shit, but hes gone back to someone who is abusive and she could do anything to him because he is a sensitive person. Shes done it to him before it can happen again. Me and Jose think that she is manipulating him, and he will soon find out, Hazel has ruined my life and she has to pay