✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help!

Kapone

What should I do?

I fucked up my laptop so now basically I'm told I have to do a 'recovery'. If I do this, I'll lose 32GB of music. SHIT!!!

A mate did lend me a 40GB External Hard drive. I want to put all that music on the desktop with it so I can replace it after the recovery. BUT!, if I delete his OC and desparate houswives stuff (25GB), he'll freak out. AND, the Hard Drive keeps crashing my desktop

Should I

A) Delete most of my music while keeping my favourite 15GB and do it now. THen, replace the rest off CD's

B)Wait patiently so that I get back to school to put my stuff on some geeks computer - do the recovery - get it back

C) Cry

D) Look for drivers that will work on this desktop all night

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Don't listen to Albie because we all know nobodys made of money (EXcept Bill Gates and it's him that gives us these shitty viruses)

But anyway, Look for a coupkle of drivers, Buck up all the music you know you won't be able to download again, There's no point in keeping in the stuff you can get again easily becasue after re-starting it, Your gonna be doing a lot of downloading anyway

Good luck with it :)

Ok, Don't listen to Albie because we all know nobodys made of money (EXcept Bill Gates and it's him that gives us these shitty viruses)

But anyway, Look for a coupkle of drivers, Buck up all the music you know you won't be able to download again, There's no point in keeping in the stuff you can get again easily becasue after re-starting it, Your gonna be doing a lot of downloading anyway

Good luck with it :)

who's advice, he's gonna take ?

a 21 year old or a

14 year old

:rolleyes:

come on dude, quit it :rolleyes:

Re-phase that

A)A 21 year old who intionally got banned from messager boards including the offical blue board

B)Someone who has been working and been intrested in computers all their life, Actually gave some decent advice and isn't named Alberto

Re-phase that

A)A 21 year old who intionally got banned from messager boards including the offical blue board

B)Someone who has been working and been intrested in computers all their life, Actually gave some decent advice and isn't named Alberto

dude, what does me getting banned from a messageboard have to do with this topic ?

:rolleyes:

P.S. - Stop with your crappy snap backs

Easy, Why would 21 year old be that sad to do something like that?

Didn't you have anything betetr to do?

I'm not sad about anything :angry:

chill out dude

really

if you're bored, go pick your nose or something :angry: