🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Atkins Diet

Manders

I need to know if it works.i know all thye bad side affects...but i have been on it for 2 weeks and i have not lost any weight...i need to some kind of boost of self confidence......the stars do it and they stay slim so it must work.....pleassse give me some help on this b/f i quit the diet and gain even more weight back!!!!! :cry:

Oh! i remember reading something about how a drastic change in someone's diet can shock a person's system. Just keep at it, and exercise. It's taking longer b/c your system has to get used to it, once it does, you'll probably begin to see a change.

However, personally, i think exercise and plain ol' healthy eating is enough to make you lose weight... :shrug:

meat cheez jello and green veges.....high fat and protien low carb....

The worst thing you can do to yourself! High protein and low carbs is a recipe for low energy, starvation and a knackered immune system.

The body can only use fat with adequate carbohydrates to drive the process. All a high protein diet will do is give you yellow pee when it's all broken down.

People get rapid weight loss with this diet (like all fad diets in the first few weeks) cos it's hard to eat adequate calories.

Trust me I know what I'm talking about.

meat cheez jello and green veges.....high fat and protien low carb....

The body can only use fat with adequate carbohydrates to drive the process. All a high protein diet will do is give you yellow pee when it's all broken down.

hahahaha sorry I just cracked up in work! Yellow Pee! Classic :P

I don't believe in the Atkins Diet. Everyone I know and has been on it, just ended up putting on weight. I mean, bacon and butter, just think. That's not normal LMAO I'm with WW, I could eat 20 points, but I never have more than 15 and I've lost a stone in two months. And I do go out on the booze every now and then. :D