✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

SF??

wjang

Man, I can't get a break from seeing shows. I'll be in los angeles on that day because i'll be down there from seeing them headline coachella... I guess i'll have to use my friend's computer real early. I seriously doubt i'll get tickets though... I remember trying to get audioslave tickets, this is what happened... I refresh a few times until the time comes for them to be on sale, hit get tickets... put pass in... select... processing... ERROR. Go back, sold out. This happened in under 10 seconds. Ticketmaster sucks sometimes.

All these shows are really taking a beating to my wallet. Sucks about the 2 tickets each thing, not sure which friend i'm going to take. I hope someone tapes this one.

:( wow... just wow... i literally had three computers and four phones trying to get coldplay tickets from 9:45 to 10:01, and i got nothing... :huh: how is this possible :huh: shit.. i feel like dying.... :/

While feeling helpless, and sad, i wrote this, it addresses a few issues that i believe are important

Thousands Of Fans In Tears

Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, May 01, 2005 - 09:39 PM (95&nbspReads)

Topic Coldplay news

Thanks to whoever left this comment on the site, it certainly seems to reflect the feeling of many Coldplay fans wanting to get hold of Buzz Gig tickets.

"Coldplay's latest buzz gigs in San Francisco and Chicago are nearly impossible to get into. The Fillmore tickets sold out in around 5 seconds, leaving thousands of fans disappointed and in tears.

Their new defense against scalping is both effective and ineffective. Only the credit card holders and their guests will be allowed into the show, which means any scalper who buys two tickets can only sell one. While it makes it harder for scalpers to grab all the tickets. It also leaves less options available for the unlucky fans that were one second too slow on the phone and website.

It's hard to say whether this new system is better or worse for fans. All in all, the lucky few who get tickets to these small venues, are definitely in for an awesome show."

you're so lucky. i'm so jelous. it's unbelievable

just reading your posts reminded me of what i went through for the Hollywood Bowl concert. i was so sad that they were sold out. i wound up paying scalpers on eBay just to go. :/ i knew this will happen for the buzz gigs (specifically this one) so i didn't bother trying to buy them.

Just got back from the show as well... what a show!

Nice opener with Square One- got to hear Warning Sign and The Scientist tonight- very nice.

Clocks got an extended outro- I was sure that Chris would lead the band into yet another final jam (it was quite the tease at the end!) He was going apeshit on the keys at the end there.

Don't Panic was a treat- they said they hadn't played it in a while... the funny thing was after one chorus, Chris stopped playing- got up from the keyboard- looked at everyone else in the band and said, "Should we finish it?" The crowd, including me, yelled YEAH!!! And they finished it, minus the nice solo (we only got a tease of that and the song finished).

Got to hear a couple of tracks from the new album for the first time... Low was a nice rock jam, will have to decide how I feel about that once X & Y comes out- Fix You they closed the encore with- quite a tune. A Message was a nice first song encore. Enough of my rambling- loved the show- the Fillmore's a nice little place, must have been no more than 1000 people there. G'nite!