✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Friends and Love

Albie

My best friend used to be my boyfriend.:-/ We were a couple about a year, then we split up. I soon reconciled to him and we spent much time together again. Later, we fell in love again, and then broke up.

He means still very much to me, I can talk with him about everything, I would say, he's the most important person to me. Sometimes I wish he still was my boyfriend, and I know that he feels the same way. But I just fear that another separation could damage our friendship.

Those things are so difficult sometimes... :embarrased:

maybe you should let things come into their own :cool:

try courting :)

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah they can really suck!

I had a great friend for two years, and finally we got together. She had never known how i felt about her, but then after a few months some kinda stupid things happened and now she wont talk to me. :cry:

I wish that we could still be friends, i broke up with her to avoid what ended up happening anyways.

that sucks :angry:

yeah they can really suck!

I had a great friend for two years, and finally we got together. She had never known how i felt about her, but then after a few months some kinda stupid things happened and now she wont talk to me. :cry:

I wish that we could still be friends, i broke up with her to avoid what ended up happening anyways.

Yeah, that's really difficult. If someone means that much to you, it hurts so much to break up.

But maybe you'll be able to talk about whatever has happend some day and things might change. :-/

My best friend used to be my boyfriend.:-/ We were a couple about a year, then we split up. I soon reconciled to him and we spent much time together again. Later, we fell in love again, and then broke up.

He means still very much to me, I can talk with him about everything, I would say, he's the most important person to me. Sometimes I wish he still was my boyfriend, and I know that he feels the same way. But I just fear that another separation could damage our friendship.

Maybe, yes. :)

I just don't know coz it's pretty a long time I feel this way about our friendship. :/ But I really think I have to change something about this situation.

I just don't know coz it's pretty a long time I feel this way about our friendship. :/ But I really think I have to change something about this situation.

take some initative :/

true love sometimes can be found through friendships

once me and my best guy friend considered going out, but before anything was official it just got really weird. like, while everyone around us would say "love you" as a friend i wouldn't say it in a fear he might take it in a different meaning, he never said it either. we didn't even really hug anymore, and he's like my hug toy, i love hugging him. so one day i told him that everything was just too weird and it wouldn't work and he agreed because he felt the akwardness also.

so thats my story. we're still great friends.

and i think it's possible to be more then friends, but it could spoil a friendship. i'm not sure if i'd take the risk.

once me and my best guy friend considered going out, but before anything was official it just got really weird. like, while everyone around us would say "love you" as a friend i wouldn't say it in a fear he might take it in a different meaning, he never said it either. we didn't even really hug anymore, and he's like my hug toy, i love hugging him. so one day i told him that everything was just too weird and it wouldn't work and he agreed because he felt the akwardness also.

so thats my story. we're still great friends.

and i think it's possible to be more then friends, but it could spoil a friendship. i'm not sure if i'd take the risk.

uh oh :cry:

I hope that doesn't happen to me and my close mate

:bigcry:

Maybe you're right. We can't go on like this. It's kinda strange that it's so difficult to talk about the most important thing, even though I can talk with him about anything else. :embarrased:

Maybe you're right. We can't go on like this. It's kinda strange that it's so difficult to talk about the most important thing, even though I can talk with him about anything else. :embarrased:

I'm in the same situation you are

I'm just being patient

:(

I'm in the same situation you are

I'm just being patient

:(

And he's in the same situation as well, I can feel that. :/

I really, really shoulda talk to him about it, but I just haven't been able to do it till now.

Yes, but I can't wait to long to talk about this. :/

He's gonna start studying in a town, which is about an hour from here, this summer. So I' ll see him less often then. :(

follow your heart ;)

do you think he's your soulmate ?

He's gonna start studying in a town, which is about an hour from here, this summer. So I' ll see him less often then. :(

follow your heart ;)

Could be. At least you don't have to talk about most things, coz you just know how each other feels about it.

follow your heart ;)

Could be. At least you don't have to talk about most things, coz you just know how each other feels about it.

It's a tough situation for me, because timing is my issue

I can very impatient towards these types of things, :cry: