✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Friends and Love

Albie

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is, how do you fall in love with a stranger? I could never understand that. I never understand the people who are complete strangers who go up to you and suddenly ask you out. It's... Not right. I'd rather be in love with someone I know and completely trust-- A friend. :)

The thing is' date=' how do you fall in love with a stranger? I could never understand that. I never understand the people who are complete strangers who go up to you and suddenly ask you out. It's... Not right. I'd rather be in love with someone I know and completely trust-- A friend. :)[/quote']

you make a great point, and YOU'RE right :P

A real friend is someone you know through and through. To fall in love with someone who isnt a friend is risky, cuz you don;t really know his/her intentions. They could be putting on an act, hiding behind facades until they get what they want. And when they do, they'll show a different side of them that you didnt know existed-- All because you fell in love with someone who you THOUGHT you knew... This wouldnt happen if you were with a true friend.