✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

hey hey clocks on radio

Manders

i woke up this morning to my radio at 5:45 and erm..clocks was on the radio....it kinda freaked me out cause the same song had just been in my dream.....but anywys why are they playing this song b/f march 24th when it it is supposed to be released?

lol haha.....it was in my dream cuz it was on the radio....but i had like turned a page in a book and coldplay was on that page standing by a wall singing clocks....and like right b/f that it was a totally diff. subject cuz i offered my sis some cheez and she ate some cereal instead and i got moad lol i have the weirdest dreams.

They've been playing Clocks since like January here! I scream everytime i hear it and then my friends change the channel, they are just jealous because their feeble minds can't comprehend the nature of the Coldplay's deep songs.... it's sad really.

hm....not here....but they are starting too...like in my lunch room today ....my lunch wave is sooo small that they played the radio.....and i told my friends...."if they play clocks, im gonna scream and dance my booooty off lol" they didnt...just jlo and missy elliot and tatu

makes no sense......im not predujuce.....but it is just a reason to kiss....in public....well ok that sounded predujuce but i guess the video was about ppl looking att them funny for being lesbians and them not giving a rats arse...yea but im sure theyll be one hit wonders... :roll: