✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

In response to albie's phone comment

Egghead

so cammu!! if you lock like a mad all the threads ppl's going to make more and more threads for drive you insane :rolleyes2:

no no.. we're going to try and follow some rules here.. besides.. I wa asked to lock it.. lol

I think its pretty redundant if we just make multiple threads over and over and over again.. we want the board to be the best it can be... new album and all.. we're going to have a lot of new traffic.. so I (along with the other mods) will try to do our best to esure the board is at is best. Wouldn't it be cool if Coldplaying was in the top 20 this year!!! :idea2:

so cammu!! if you lock like a mad all the threads ppl's going to make more and more threads for drive you insane :rolleyes2:

no no.. we're going to try and follow some rules here.. besides.. I wa asked to lock it.. lol

I think its pretty redundant if we just make multiple threads over and over and over again.. we want the board to be the best it can be... new album and all.. we're going to have a lot of new traffic.. so I (along with the other mods) will try to do our best to esure the board is at is best. Wouldn't it be cool if Coldplaying was in the top 20 this year!!! :idea2:

no top 20!! be more optimistic!! TOP 5 DAMMIT!! :cool:

no top 20!! be more optimistic!! TOP 5 DAMMIT!! :cool:

as my friend the search queen would say....

BAM! ;) :kiss: