✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Family Guy Episode

gib786

Has anyone seen the amazing new leaked episode yet? I downloaded it last night and its bloody hilarious! Peter and lois go on a second honeymoon and leave brian in charge which leads to all sorts of crazy things.

• 2 weeks later...

haha family guy! it's sooo nice to have it back. i loved the scene tonight where peter turns the stairs into a water slide and hurts himself when he lands at the bottom and just cries while brian sits there. BRILLIANT. ha.

^ :lol: that was my favourite bit in the first one

"Hehehe! Look at all those hamburgers! You can't eat all those hamburgers you stupid fella! Oh, he's gonna do it! He's so rediculous. You hear me, you rediculous man?"

The first one was funny, but Stewie alone made the second one better for me. The bit where he did the robot was great. And the bit where he stole that condom for Chris was brilliant. :lol:

it's not as funny as it used to be. the old seasons developed characters, this one seems to be moving from one random unfunny tangent to the next. the only inspiring moment of this current season was the scene where peter confronts chris's hot teacher and explains to her that his son 'would like to plow you'