✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Love.....Typo or Truth?

Shiraz

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/18680848

You guys have to read the little column on Coldplay. It says that Chris told the crowd that their new single is going to be Love, apparently "orgasm-inducing". Now, as we all know, there is no song on X&Y called Love. But maybe it could have been a typo for the song Low. If this is true, that means that I'm going to be even more confused about the album's potential singles than ever! :lol:

But if what Chris says is true, then that means we add Low to the long list of possible/probable singles. Which basically means Talk AND White Shadows are now unlikely candidates.

Wow. I don't think any album has ever been as anticipated as this one.

But if what Chris says is true, then that means we add Low to the long list of possible/probable singles. Which basically means Talk AND White Shadows are now unlikely candidates.

Wow. I don't think any album has ever been as anticipated as this one.

Dark Side of the Moon

The WAll

Dark Side of the Moon

The WAll

I wasn't literally saying the MOST anticipated. I'm just saying, there's so much hype for this album that I'm really nervous it's gonna be a bust. And EMI is counting on this album to sell!

Dark Side of the Moon

The WAll

I wasn't literally saying the MOST anticipated. I'm just saying, there's so much hype for this album that I'm really nervous it's gonna be a bust. And EMI is counting on this album to sell!

this album WON'T be a bust, because Coldplay always puts out the BEST :smug:

Well, they're hoping it's gonna outsell AROBTTH, which, unless they can really pull out some masterpieces, isn't likely to happen. Besides, I know of a lot of people who stopped liking Coldplay because of how long X&Y took to be made and that Speed of Sound was, to them anyway, a disappointment. If What If doesn't pick up the slack, then X&Y may only do as well as Parachutes. It's not about Coldplay anymore, this is EMI's survival.

Well' date=' they're hoping it's gonna outsell AROBTTH, which, unless they can really pull out some masterpieces, isn't likely to happen. Besides, I know of a lot of people who stopped liking Coldplay because of how long X&Y took to be made and that Speed of Sound was, to them anyway, a disappointment. If What If doesn't pick up the slack, then X&Y may only do as well as Parachutes. It's not about Coldplay anymore, this is EMI's survival.[/quote']

Coldplay can make any label rich, because they are the Best :smug:

think positive :)