✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Our Lady Peace

Jacob

I have all of their albums, most I bought used, because I am poor and it was cheaper, I mean why pay 16 when you can pay 3 or 4?

Anyways, I like most of them, some misses here and their - but there new single lick's donkey nut's IMO. ;)

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I think Our Lady Peace is my 2nd favorite band after Coldplay.

Some people like their old stuff better, but I find their latest CDs super good.

Gravity is an awesome CD, most of the songs on it are great.

Healthy In Paranoid Times is great too, I think Angels/Losing/Sleep is the best song on it.

I like them, and have all of their cds except the live one and their newest one. I just can't stand the first single. I heard it a couple of times and it was just shit compared to all of their previous stuff.

And I agree with your statemen about Gravity - loved that album. :)

• 1 month later...

and used to be good! lol... just because you don't like their new stuff don't meen you have to hate them! you could still enjoy their old stuff! i have to admit i have all of their albums... had to import them! lol... but i dont like 'gravity' that was like their pop album! lol

• 3 months later...

I'm really looking foward to the concert. Somewhere Out There is a good song and everything but it has been killed by the radio and I am sort of sick of it.

I really like the whole Healthy In Paranoid Times cd. The songs are all pretty good, and I really like the emotion and feel of the album.

OUR LADY PEACE!!!

They are amazing!! But their last album was just shit, they only had one good song on it, it was the first track, dont even remember the name cuz the album was too crap I couldnt bear listening to it alot.

Happiness is not a fish that you can catch, AMAZING!!! Its just too good, all the tracks are great in it.

Spiritual Machines and Naveed and Gravity, PERFECT!!!

I really hope their new album is better than their last one. Any news about it?

OUR LADY PEACE!!!

They are amazing!! But their last album was just shit, they only had one good song on it, it was the first track, dont even remember the name cuz the album was too crap I couldnt bear listening to it alot.

Happiness is not a fish that you can catch, AMAZING!!! Its just too good, all the tracks are great in it.

Spiritual Machines and Naveed and Gravity, PERFECT!!!

I really hope their new album is better than their last one. Any news about it?

I think the newest album has lots of good songs on it.

• 3 weeks later...