Our Lady Peace

Jacob

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

Our Lady Peace - Healthy In Paranoid Times

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000A2APW6/qid=1122585699/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-7763732-0215968?v=glance&s=music&n=507846

It's supposed to come out August 30th.

I love OLP, but I just hope its back to the way they were with Happiness and Spiritual Machines. Gravity was boring and mainstream. This also better not be a political statement like "American Idiot."

*eyes the makepovertyhistory link on their site*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

eh, I'm sorta off and on. Used to be a big fan in my high school days. I don't know if I should pick the new album or not. I really like the song "Will The Future Blame Us". Gravity let me down now, I don't know if I could ever trust Our Lady Peace completely again.

eh' date=' I'm sorta off and on. Used to be a big fan in my high school days. I don't know if I should pick the new album or not. I really like the song "Will The Future Blame Us". Gravity let me down now, I don't know if I could ever trust Our Lady Peace completely again.[/quote']

Buy it! I think the new album sounds a lot different than Gravity (although I liked that album) and come on trust them again! A band has to experiment to find out what works best for them!

Matt

• 4 weeks later...