May 6, 200521 yr Author Awesome! You should have come to waterloo! Or not :p I actually applied there! I'm still waiting for a response though. I heard that it was a great school.
May 6, 200521 yr Author Yah' date=' its a big decision. What are you studying there?[/quote'] I'm going to be studying french, to become a french teacher.
May 6, 200521 yr Author McMaster! Sounds like a waterpark! Yay congrats And watch out for the bump on Rocky Rabbit Island, its a dooozey :surprised: Hahahaha Thanks for the heads up Reilly! ;)
May 6, 200521 yr hah, thank you. I feel good about your acceptance because somehow I'm on the same business, I'm presenting an exam to enter in about a week. :dozey:
May 7, 200521 yr I'm so happy! I got accepted into McMaster, my number one choice, and I just had to let this out! :) Sorry, you guys don't have to reply. :P congrtas! uni is something great ;)
May 11, 200521 yr Yah' date=' its a big decision. What are you studying there?[/quote'] I'm going to be studying french, to become a french teacher. She is studying French.
May 11, 200521 yr :tongue: ahh, sorry I didn't read the whole thread. You're studying Environmental science or something similar. Right? that sounds cool, I'm presenting for Chemistry this saturday.
May 11, 200521 yr Waiting to hear from universities is probably the most nerve-wracking thing I've done my entire life. It pretty much dictated what I'd be doing for the rest of my life. Or so I thought it was, at the time.
May 11, 200521 yr Author Waiting to hear from universities is probably the most nerve-wracking thing I've done my entire life. It pretty much dictated what I'd be doing for the rest of my life. Or so I thought it was, at the time. Agreed. At least some of the tension was released when I got this acceptance though.
May 11, 200521 yr waiting for my results was pretty scary too! got a grade less than i wanted, but i still got accepted here..they must have been desperate... :P great news by the way :D
May 12, 200521 yr Author waiting for my results was pretty scary too! got a grade less than i wanted, but i still got accepted here..they must have been desperate... :P great news by the way :D hehehe I'm convinced that these universities are desperate because my marks aren't that high at all. Update: I got into York today! w00t! :cool:
May 12, 200521 yr i always wanted to study japanese/psychology on university out of poland- i mean uk/france/canada :rolleyes: but i dont know if its possible :/ meanwhile ive got exams to university in poland in 2 months :confused: could u please hold your thumbs? :rolleyes: i've got veeery important exam tomorrow (in french-shit!).. thank ya :)
May 27, 200521 yr I got accepted into university! DANG, me too! :drunk: hah' date=' thank you. I feel good about your acceptance because somehow I'm on the same business, I'm presenting an exam to enter in about a week. :dozey:[/quote']
Create an account or sign in to comment