✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Attn Cdns: Coldplay Live at MuchonDemand today!

mousewings

@Fellow Canadians: Tickets to the event are gone, but you can tune in to MuchMusic MuchOnDemand (5 PM Toronto time--you do the math for your area).

Two of the band members will be there to talk about their new album.

If you're at work/school and miss it, it'll repeat at 11 P.M. Toronto time.

My bad if this has been posted already.

it was really great to watch, a smile never came off my face....they said they love fix you because they ALL sing in it. they talked about chocolate and butts and a message, as well as the hidden track as the worst kept secret in the world. and chris fears young canadian women.

I was there, I got Jonny's and Chris' autographs. They're really nice guys, very down to earth. Everyone wanted to talk to Chris and his autograph, which gave me the opportunity to talk to Jonny. He told me the next single is going to be Fix You.

you rule

thank you. :cool:

I was there, I got Jonny's and Chris' autographs. They're really nice guys, very down to earth. Everyone wanted to talk to Chris and his autograph, which gave me the opportunity to talk to Jonny. He told me the next single is going to be Fix You.

Thanks for the scoop. You get a prize. :)

I was there' date=' I got Jonny's and Chris' autographs. They're really nice guys, very down to earth. Everyone wanted to talk to Chris and his autograph, which gave me the opportunity to talk to Jonny. He told me the next single is going to be Fix You.[/quote']

WOW!!!! :stunned: :D