✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lets play Catch-up.

Corner Kid

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, no more love triangle, I guess. I'm not a fan of the Eiffel Tower, if you get my drift.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh Chad. hahahah

Yeah, the whole love triangle would be weird if it was myself, you and reilly. Now that i'm a man, that'll just be strange. :confused:

every body is changin their sex gender...maybe i should do the same? :/

"everybody's changing,but I don't feel th same" ... ;)

btw,i've read bout one guy,who has been a boy,after that in 2 months he made a decision about beeing a girls,and after surgery he wanted to be a boy again.... :/ :/ poor british!

don't risk,Johnny :) and I'm wondering if I'm not a lesbian. :( ;)

johnny_t wrote:

every body is changin their sex gender...maybe i should do the same?

"everybody's changing,but I don't feel th same" ...

btw,i've read bout one guy,who has been a boy,after that in 2 months he made a decision about beeing a girls,and after surgery he wanted to be a boy again.... poor british!

don't risk,Johnny and I'm wondering if I'm not a lesbian.

:lol: :lol:

well first of all for me british ppl are the wieredest :D, dont know y....maybe it has to do with drinkin alot of tea :P

and if i ever think of changin sex....IF...i would be firm with it and not like that poor boy...or was he a girl :huh: ahhh fuck it i never wanna change :) i like the way i am

and here is a quik way to see if u are a lesbian or not...are u attrackted to angelina julie? :lol:

well,Johnny....i really LOVE boys,but when angelina would say"kiss me, I love your lips"( :P :D ), I think that I would say "ok" :lol: ;)

but it's b/c i really like boys, i just had few kissing adventures with girls :blush: :P

i'm now wondering about my sexuality,cause I CAN'T SEE NICE GUY AROUND me,and that's weird!

"it's like a ten thousands spoons when all u need is a knife" :cry:

heheh i love it when u quote songs as example...first keane and now ironic for alanis :)

well here is a tip...if u wanna find a nice guy dont tell him that u have adventures kissin girls...cause then u will ruin all the nice guys left :/

and if ur dream of angelina julie ever come true....can i be a part of it :P hehe

and i hope u find the guys of ur dreams...just like shania twain says: "Oh, when you kiss me

I know you miss me--

and when you're with me

The world just goes away

The way you hold me

The way you show me that you

adore me--oh, when you kiss me

Oh, yeah" :)

btw wts ur name?

Kama :)

well, i can say that "I hope that u're the one,if not-you are the prototye"

:) even though we're not gonna meet again ;( and he knows bout those girls :P

but,that was only experimental kissing,so i don't mind it :P

and i'm not looking for ideal guy,if comes-cool,if not- i'll die alone eaten by a dog with a bottle of wine in my hand

:P :P :D

CHADDAROOCH!!!!!!!!!! my baby! how are you my love!!!!!! i havent talked to you in like a month...whos fault is that...yours...yep!

good heavens, surely not my fault! Its your fault Badly Drawn Boy is my hero!

lol ok fine ill take credit for that..but really, everything that goes wrong in my life is your fault....which is why we should run away together..mhmm c'est vrai