✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lets play Catch-up.

Corner Kid

Yes. Ever wonder where the hell someone has been when they come back?

Ok, so since I've been MIA, I want to know about everyone else... It doesnt matter if I know you or not. No need for strangers remaining as strangers. What the hell has everyone done this last year.

Thats right, May 2004 - May 2005. Gimme details.

So much can happen in one year. You may be surprised how much or how little you've been doing with your life.

Go for it.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK!

May 1st, 2004. Woke up at 7:36am at the sound of my alarm clock beeping, I kept hitting it but it wouldnt go off! A bird chirped at the window and I got all pissed off. So I got up and got dressed,- oh this is tiring. :dozey:

I'll do the rest later. :cool:

I was on the train yesterday, but I had to rush off once everyone managed to acquire Reilly's features. Everybody standing even seemed to take his pose, from the way a rocker tapped his feet to how an old man scratched his nose :cry:

slowly but surely. Got a couple new ones recorded. I'll post the tunes in the music forum. Changing the mixing and mastering on my songs, so they sound much better now. Re-sang "out of the Cold" Won a competition last year. Been writing a lot. Focusing on building a studio so that i can finally one day sit down and record a dozen albums. Hah. Who needs a band?

CHADDAROOCH!!!!!!!!!! my baby! how are you my love!!!!!! i havent talked to you in like a month...whos fault is that...yours...yep!

good heavens, surely not my fault! Its your fault Badly Drawn Boy is my hero!

i know what you're thinking' date=' but it wont get you into my pants :cool:[/quote']

its kinda desperate,when hetero guys 're talking bout having sex between'em :P :P :D

what about girls? where's Pharynx?she's not here,and Reilly's having affair with a boy.... :o veeeery bad :D ;)

Do continue, I'd like to hear more of this story.

Well Chad, if you're THAT interested, I'll tell you. I was walking down the street and this old woman came up to me. She was blabbering all this nonsense and tapped me on the shoulder. Completely weirded out, I continued on my way. As I walked down the street, I noticed my hair was shortening! Terrified, I looked at my reflection through a store window and saw that it had magically shortened by itself. My facial features became slightly more butch and I was taller...my build slightly beefed up. I was a man. It happened in a span of 2 minutes. Miraculous!!

*scratches self* It's good being a bloke. *burp*