✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Jonny's Best Riff?

Manders

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i can' date=' i think i can...hehe i can play the scientist and a weee part of clocks ... :P[/quote']

l can play clocks too! l also can KIND OF get the scientist, its a tricky one to find....l basically jus found the notes on the pianio, l used to play when l was in grade 6 for about 3 1/2 years....l love it! l can also play 'yellow, shiver, don't panic, trouble, in my place god put a smile upon your face, a rush of blood to the head and a whisper ...hehe thats like 2 notes...hehe, repetative :D

i think i can' date=' i think i can...hehe i can play the scientist and a weee part of clocks ... :P[/quote']

l can play clocks too! l also can KIND OF get the scientist, its a tricky one to find....l basically jus found the notes on the pianio, l used to play when l was in grade 6 for about 3 1/2 years....l love it! l can also play 'yellow, shiver, don't panic, trouble, in my place god put a smile upon your face, a rush of blood to the head and a whisper ...hehe thats like 2 notes...hehe, repetative :D

YUK I MEANT *piano :roll: l ....hate...spellin...mistakes... :o a pet peeve!

i really like the ending of the scientist. and the beginning of in my place like victoria said.

in my opinion i believe all his best riffs are on b-sides and eps

in my place...ahhh *cant belive there isnt an i-look-dreamy smilie*

i really like the ending of the scientist. and the beginning of in my place like victoria said.

in my opinion i believe all his best riffs are on b-sides and eps

in my place...ahhh *cant belive there isnt an i-look-dreamy smilie*

you like the in my place video? i'm in love with the way it looks and all the colors and how all of them looked on it.

if you want to see how obsessed i am with it look at this

http://www.livejournal.com/users/bosteefus/

oh yeah and look at my avatar guy from in my place :D

on mtv during the video awards coldplay were on this show called the breakthrough collection i guess because they were nominated for that award. it was for the trouble video. it was only chris and jonny and they were talking about what they did in the video. jonny said he had to type on the type writer. and then said but there was no type writer there in front of him. then chris goes on saying there's no type writer in the song. :lol: