✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

x+y gets 5 stars from blender magazine

tagomagotexas

me too! im very excited. my local hmv has a mega poster of x+y up on the front door. also, i thought id mention thereès advertisements for x+y up in several different magazines, each containing different codes than the previous "x+y" and "speed of sound". ill try scanning 'em as soon as i can...

me too! im very excited. my local hmv has a mega poster of x+y up on the front door. also, i thought id mention thereès advertisements for x+y up in several different magazines, each containing different codes than the previous "x+y" and "speed of sound". ill try scanning 'em as soon as i can...

the latest issue of Spin has one.. I figured it out.. it says WAIT

also.. the blender has hit stores???? I thought it was out next week... where did you find it??

Ha when i read the thread i was thinking five out of ten... glad I was wrong. NME gave it nine outta ten. I am thinking this could be real fucking good. And anyone who says that Coldplay album progressions don't follow that of radiohead are kidding themselves. The first album with the hit single, the second album that made them a legitimate and worldwide band, and the third that is the masterpiece. Sure, there are some disparities.... but very close. Can't wait for the fucked-up, artistic, electronic fourth album. Just kidding

I can not wait, on the night of June 5th/ June 6th I know I wont be able to sleep...

In fact I may show up to a local HMV and beg them to let me have it the day before... !

I did not think I would get this excited.

A frequent visitor of my website e-mailed me last week saying he would mail me some promo Coldplay promotional stickers the other day... just thought I would share them with you guys... well here they are...

coldplay_xandy_sticker.jpg

coldplay_xandy_sticker2.jpg

Here is the back of the big sticker....5 Stars!! :D