✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Did anyone get tickets for the Tampa, Florida show on 9-14??

gatorsamiam

Hello all..

Did anyone get tickets already for the Tampa, Florida show on9-14-05??

I went to Ticketmaster online to see what the prices might be ($ 35 to $ 70)...and out of all the shows listed...the Tampa show was showing as being on sale NOW. All the other USA shows were still showing a June 4 sale date.

Frantically I click on the link to buy tickets...and none to be found! Am I dreaming or did my worst nightmare just happen???

Ticketmaster was supposed to "alert" me when tickets in my area when on sale....and unfortunately it did not.

Hopefully I am not jumping to conclusions but I have a very bad feeling I won't be seeing Coldplay in September!

PLEASE HELP!

:embarrased:

Sam

Florida, USA

Re: Did anyone get tickets for the Tampa, Florida show on 9-

Hello all..

Did anyone get tickets already for the Tampa, Florida show on9-14-05??

I went to Ticketmaster online to see what the prices might be ($ 35 to $ 70)...and out of all the shows listed...the Tampa show was showing as being on sale NOW. All the other USA shows were still showing a June 4 sale date.

Frantically I click on the link to buy tickets...and none to be found! Am I dreaming or did my worst nightmare just happen???

Ticketmaster was supposed to "alert" me when tickets in my area when on sale....and unfortunately it did not.

Hopefully I am not jumping to conclusions but I have a very bad feeling I won't be seeing Coldplay in September!

PLEASE HELP!

:embarrased:

Sam

Florida, USA

Hey, I got tickets for Tampa and West Palm through the pre-sale! :)

Congrats ColdplayingKris...

i didn't get mine to this point...i guess it won't happen unless they e-mail me by tomorrow..

how long were you a member of coldplay.com when you registered for the pre-sale? i only joined a couple of weeks and my thinking since i was a newer member..i didn't get a higher priority..

sam

I also sent in for Tampa presale and have yet to hear back and I signed up to coldplay.com years ago. I know that tickets have not gone on sale yet so don't worry. June 4th is still the general sale day. I'm still hopeful that I will get an email soon though.

thanks Colduser for the update...

go to ticketmaster.com...click on the Tampa link...and see what I see...hopefully there will be enough tickets...i'm not familiar with the Ford Amphitheater...how many people can it pack?

thanks for the update..

sam

Gatorsamiam, I believe the amphitheatre holds 20,000+. I see what you mean on the ticketmaster site in regards to Tampa. I think it's some type of glitch not only becasue you can't even try to search for tickets but because it said in the release of the concert cities that all tickets but for a texas date would go on sale on June 4th. I know for sure that Tampa tickets have not gone on sale yet. We'll have to wait and see and I still have not received a presale email.

Congrats ColdplayingKris...

i didn't get mine to this point...i guess it won't happen unless they e-mail me by tomorrow..

how long were you a member of coldplay.com when you registered for the pre-sale? i only joined a couple of weeks and my thinking since i was a newer member..i didn't get a higher priority..

sam

I have been a member since mid-2003, so about 2 years, however, I don't think seniority was an issue here. I believe it was just random drawing! I really hope you are able to get your tix, perhaps if I don't end up using them, I can sell them to you! We will see.... The West Palm show was the main one I needed and I got it! I'm kinda hoping I'll still get Atlanta b/c I have friends up there! :cool:

I'm starting to worry about the Tampa show. I still have not received a presale email and on the official website for the amphitheatre they have no news at all on Coldplay coming in september. I wish I knew what was going on. I figure that I missed out on the lottery for this show but part of me is wondering if it even ocurred for this show at all. Very strange indeed!!

I'm sure the website for the Amphitheatre will be updated. Maybe that's why the Ticketmaster glitch? I still haven't received my e-mail regarding the pre-sale (Monday 11:30am) so I'm sure I won't get it by now.

keep me updated!

sam

I still can't believe we didn't get presale emails. I didn't think that the tampa show would have had a huge response right out of the gate but it looks like I am mistaken. I still feel like something fishy is going on with regards to this presale.

I got an email from Coldplay but it wasn't presale, it was about the SOS single. The email said that the lottery was over and that if you hadn't received an email that you could still get tickets in the general sale on June 4th. Atleast we know then that the tampa show will go on sale on the 4th. Other than that keep me informed if you get any news and I'll do the same, Take care. Aaron

Well the show is definitely going to happen... I called ticketmaster and they said it was probably a glitch because he had said it said on his database they go on sale the 4th.. so don't worry!

Anyone get tix thru the presale? I got GA pit for tampa...

kate

Yea, I got tickets for the Tampa show, but I'm pretty sure that your GA pit tickets are 10 times better. I should have chose the GA, but my b/f does not like getting squished by everyone and neither do I! I've seen them once before in Atlanta and it was GA pit! Very up-close and personal! I enjoyed, but had to wear uncomfortable heals just to see them and still get squished!

For the Tampa show, I got section 05 - seats 1,2 of row F.

:confused:

thanks for the updates guys...congrats on getting your tickets...hopefully on june 4th when i go online...i'll be right there with you in the same arena! lol

i will let you know what section and seats i get...wish me luck!

sam

gainesville

thanks for the updates guys...congrats on getting your tickets...hopefully on june 4th when i go online...i'll be right there with you in the same arena! lol

i will let you know what section and seats i get...wish me luck!

sam

gainesville

good luck :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you..be sure to let us know how u make out

Coldplayingkris-those seats are still good, I go to mainly GA concerts so im used to the getting squished part...Id RATHER have seats up close...but i want to be up close so i guess I'll just have to get the amphitheater very early to get a good spot...the stress of getting tickets is over, but now i'll have to stress over if i can get there early enough to get a good spot!

Kate

Hey guys! In the reply I wrote earlier I meant to say I was in section 305, row f, seats 1-2. Since then, I have purchased two more tickets thru the VIP packages offered by the same website. Someone on the coldplay.com board leaked out the link to it. Every show should offer a vip package. I will attach the link if you would like it. You did NOT need to receive a pre-sale email to purchase these, however, they are def. a chunk of money! Each seat is $175, so I bought two and by the time i was done it cost almost 400 dollars! However, I think being that close is worth it!!! I've seen them before about 2 years ago and it was the most amazing show ever!!! I compare every band i see live now with them and no one matches up!!

Anyways, I know have section 101, row C, seats 17-18! I'm stage left, close to section 102 which is right in the center!

Now comes the good news! I most likely will be selling the other two tickets I received from the pre-sale. They are again section 305, row f, seats 1-2.

Here is the link to VIP passes if interested. I don't know what is available as of now, but still worth a tr if you have alot of money with you!! :lol:

http://www.coldplayvip.tickets.musictoday.com/ColdplayVIP/calendar.aspx

There it is!!

Kristen

Hey Kristen....!

Thanks for the update on the VIP packages. I had no idea they were being offered for the Tampa show!

Have you sold your section 305 tickets? How much are/were they? I am looking for 4 total...but 2 would suit me fine as well.

thanks again for the updates...it is much appreciated!

sam

Hey Kristen....!

Thanks for the update on the VIP packages. I had no idea they were being offered for the Tampa show!

Have you sold your section 305 tickets? How much are/were they? I am looking for 4 total...but 2 would suit me fine as well.

thanks again for the updates...it is much appreciated!

sam

Hey Sam! Just got back home and saw your mesage! No, I haven't sold my seats yet. Sorry, I do only have two, but I would be interested in selling them to you! ;) Have checked out the seating chart yet? My email is [email protected]! What's yours?

Kristen