✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Has anybody thought of this ?

Albie

wait a min. I thought he said in a interview a few weeks ago that they were gonna make this a trilogy.. the coldplay thing.. something about not being able to top this latest album.. i know he always says that.. but i got a feeling after the third time saying it.. he might be serious

wait a min. I thought he said in a interview a few weeks ago that they were gonna make this a trilogy.. the coldplay thing.. something about not being able to top this latest album.. i know he always says that.. but i got a feeling after the third time saying it.. he might be serious

3 STRIKES AND YOU'RE OUT :cry:

here 5 albums for ya...

Parachutes

AROBTTH

X&Y

Best of....

Box set of....

:) lets call it a day shall we.. ?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :angry:

I do see Coldplay making a 4th album and they'll go into the sunset :P

here 5 albums for ya...

Parachutes

AROBTTH

X&Y

Best of....

Box set of....

that would suck! we need 2 more origonal albums! no box sets or best of's

I think they will go back to their Parachute roots after this album :cool:

here 5 albums for ya...

Parachutes

AROBTTH

X&Y

Best of....

Box set of....

highly doubtful...

a band like Coldplay only expands with every project they make.. good musicians constantly evolve into better and bigger music.. its present in the transition from Parachutes to AROBTTH.. and now from that to X&Y.. its Coldplay like we've NEVER seen them before.. they would never go back.. they can't.. they've been exposed to so much now.. musically, artistcally... you can even hear it in the way they play.. they only get better.

here 5 albums for ya...

Parachutes

AROBTTH

X&Y

Best of....

Box set of....

highly doubtful...

a band like Coldplay only expands with every project they make.. good musicians constantly evolve into better and bigger music.. its present in the transition from Parachutes to AROBTTH.. and now from that to X&Y.. its Coldplay like we've NEVER seen them before.. they would never go back.. they can't.. they've been exposed to so much now.. musically, artistcally... you can even hear it in the way they play.. they only get better.

they are gonna make another album, I do see it happening :angry:

:(

maybe one more full length studio album.. but thats not going to be for another 2 years or so... so' date=' enjoy them while you can![/quote']

Coldplay is too great to break up :(

Please, don't get all worried / depressed about it, every band breaks up sometime, but this isn't something to think about at the moment: Theres a new album coming out in 2 weeks! Isn't that what we should be looking ahead too rather than something much further off. :)

Loads of really great bands break-up (The Beatles?) but...I think that you are stretching it with "Twisted Logic Tour = Last Track = Last Tour." I really think it was simply a good name for it. I think they've got quite a few albums in them before they call it quits, however I'd prefer to see them call it quits on a highnote rather than make some dull albums 20 years down the line.