✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Radiohead on Coldplay

ze_newie83

Lets get real here. Coldplay freaking owns Radiohead.

Thats rediculous.. Radiohead has been around a lot longer, and they have achieved a music that coldplay has not yet met.. and there will only be one radiohead.. thats why coldplay should and IS doing their own thing...

Kid A is one of the best albums of the 00's. Period.

Lets get real here. Coldplay freaking owns Radiohead.

Thats rediculous.. Radiohead has been around a lot longer, and they have achieved a music that coldplay has not yet met.. and there will only be one radiohead.. thats why coldplay should and IS doing their own thing...

Kid A is one of the best albums of the 00's. Period.

I couldn't agree with you more my friend... :cool: ;)

Ren- fo'sho! :kiss:

Radiohead fans really hate Coldplay. Not all of them, but a lot of them. Check out the At Ease forum music section for the evidence. There have been a ton of CP threads over the last few weeks and the venom is in full force. You'll have to go beyond the first page to see most of them but there are a few on page 1 as of this post:

http://www.ateaseweb.com/mb/index.php?s=57e63e32ed80c68565f21379d9d80d8c&showforum=10

Wonder why they dislike COldplay so much? Man...you'd think Chris Martin himself went out and killed their dog or something.

It's an elitism thing. I love RH, too but I'm not an elitist which thinks they're the best thing since sliced bread and all music must be judged against it. Well, I guess I am in a way, but I don't crap on other bands that don't "measure up". The great thing about being a RH fan and visiting that board is that I've discovered a ton of bands I would have never even heard of had I not taken the time to read the posts there. You have to take the good with the bad, though.

A couple other bands they really slag off are Oasis and Muse.