✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Appreciation thread for your Best Friend(s)

Albie

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah havent you noticed iv been calling you Alfie lol

Obviously not.....but i had to find out the hard way and you have no idea about all the shit i went to, to find out everything

So i wish you would stop fucking going on about your two wonderful best friends, Im sure they are special people Alfie but you need to think about people a little less fortunate than you

Yeah havent you noticed iv been calling you Alfie lol

Obviously not.....but i had to find out the hard way and you have no idea about all the shit i went to, to find out everything

So i wish you would stop fucking going on about your two wonderful best friends, Im sure they are special people Alfie but you need to think about people a little less fortunate than you

ALFIE :angry:

ALFIE :angry:

what's the title of this thread ? :D

Well dont give me a reason to post in it, im just saying how i feel and your not going to stop me from what i belive...i have had enough of people in my life stopping me from speaking my mind and stopping me from crying when i wanted to....look im not going to get into whats happened in my life but me getting depressed really isnt the start of it....and yes my best friends have been an infulence on it

I like you really Alfie and im sorry for being the way i am.....i just like to fight for what i belive and i always go off topic lol

Well dont give me a reason to post in it, im just saying how i feel and your not going to stop me from what i belive...i have had enough of people in my life stopping me from speaking my mind and stopping me from crying when i wanted to....look im not going to get into whats happened in my life but me getting depressed really isnt the start of it....and yes my best friends have been an infulence on it

I like you really Alfie and im sorry for being the way i am.....i just like to fight for what i belive and i always go off topic lol

we're cool :kiss:

Yes I hate my friends a lot sometimes, But I love them really

And they know they need me when they fall into a bush and come out with giant spots all over them too (Damk you Tulip :thinking:)