May 29, 200521 yr Author :P Yeah and he could laugh in a good way And i have two numbers so i have sent in a question :P
May 29, 200521 yr I asked like 3 questions in one :lol: :embarrased: I already send my question! :D Thanks Kirst! :D
May 29, 200521 yr Now we have to wait..if they'll pick mine.. Okies, well I'm gonna go have breakfast now, thanks :kiss:
May 29, 200521 yr I'm gonna go have breakfast now what? i just had my sunday dinner :P i think they will phone you if your question is picked!
May 30, 200521 yr *Bump*! They're playing Spies at the mom! YAY! :) What if is coming up soon! :blush:
May 30, 200521 yr *Bump*! They're playing Spies at the mom! YAY! :) What if is coming up soon! :blush: Yeah! i'm listening to it too!!! :D :D
May 30, 200521 yr Well they've been playing old tracks for a while, Jo Whiley played Fix you about 45 mins ago, so beautiful :)
May 30, 200521 yr Bollocks i forgot :cry: Have i missed anything? Don't know I just turned it on...and listened to Spies.. oh they just said they've already played Fix you and something else... :(
May 30, 200521 yr i'm listening too! its 7am here and i'm listening since 6am.. i have to go to college but i'm waiting for more coldplay! lol Jo Whiley show right now. she already played speed of sound and fix you! oh and spies just a few moments! very nice! =)
May 30, 200521 yr This sucks, being at a computer with speakers, but unable to hear Radio 1 because my internet connection doesn't allow me to connect to radio stations that use Real....grr.
Create an account or sign in to comment