✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Diet Coke OFF

Manders

LISTEN UP ! I COULD BEAT ANYONE OF YOU IN A DIET COKE A THON.....SORRY IM DYING FOR A DIET COKE SO IM GETTING ALITTLE PARANOID................BUT REALLY THE REASON I NEVER HAVE DIET COKE IS CAUSE I GO THROUGH A WHOLE 12 PACK IN ONE NITE!

ok here i go.....WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT haha j/k...regular coke taste ok the first sip and only if im desparate but the next sips taste like it had been sitting out forever! i wont drink anything with ice......it takes the taste away....i only drink....diet dr pepper.....diet coke....apple juice...unsweet tea w/ sweet and low..and water......none of these w./ ice!

ANYTHING DIET I CAN DRINK IF IN CAN IN LESS THAN 2 MINTUES....UNLESS IM NERVOUS ABOUT SOMETHING OR REALLY BUSY TALKING....LIKE I GET THIS OH SO PERFECTLY TASTY DIET COKE....AND IM GOING TO SCHOOL AND I DONT REALZIE IT IS THERE UNTI LIKE 5 MINS TILL SCHOOL.....SO I LIKE JUGG(MAN THAT SOUNDED REDNECKIDY) IT DOWN AND FEEL SICK FOR THE FIRST PART OF THE DAY....SCHOOL SUX.....FELT THE NEED TO SAY THAT

EWWWWWW DOUBLE EWWWW YOU KNOW WHATS GROSS.....LEMON DIET COKE AND COKE ...OMG MY DAD ACCIDENTLY GOD ME ONE AND I DIDNT LOOK AT THE LABEL AND THEN LIKE I TASTED IT AND IT WAS SOOO GROSS....:::::IT ISNT PEPSI ZIIIIIIP ITS DIET PEPSI....AND IM NOT AMANDA ZIPPPPPPP IM A FROG RIBBBIT:::: HEHE KINDA ANNOYED BY THOSECOMMERICALS

ok here i go.....WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT haha j/k...regular coke taste ok the first sip and only if im desparate but the next sips taste like it had been sitting out forever! i wont drink anything with ice......it takes the taste away....i only drink....diet dr pepper.....diet coke....apple juice...unsweet tea w/ sweet and low..and water......none of these w./ ice!

LOL :D you're funny, l love that, "regular coke taste ok the first sip and only if im desparate but the next sips taste like it had been sitting out forever" hahaha...I LOVE DIET COKE TOO! l also like lemon twist diet* and iced tea....never had dr. pepper diet?? cool :D today l had a Snapple DIET* ;) peach iced tea...and it was good :)