✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Whats Your Favorite Song So Far Off X&Y

TheXodus

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guy my name is jason i really love coldplay they are my fav first band i love when you play the bass guitarr its really how you play with the strings here is my e-mail [email protected] here is my mobile number 0437566093 and i like christ martin, johnny and will, my i love all your songs i got your first single speed of sound the best song ever i love things i dont understand and proof best sonfs okk see ya later love jason keeep making new albums please

I gotta say I am loving Twisted Logic - it's so bloody dark, and his voice!!!!! Also White Shadows, that chorus has to be one of Coldplay's best, when Chris is singing in octaves..............!

hey guy my name is jason i really love coldplay they are my fav first band i love when you play the bass guitarr its really how you play with the strings here is my e-mail [email protected] here is my mobile number 0437566093 and i like christ martin, johnny and will, my i love all your songs i got your first single speed of sound the best song ever i love things i dont understand and proof best sonfs okk see ya later love jason keeep making new albums please

:stunned:

Ookay that is the creepiest thing I've read, like, EVER.