✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Japan Bonus Track

Woodsy

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here are some lyrics i managed to pull together....

tired of anything, searching and struggling, are you worried about, do you wanna talk about it..... oh you're gonna get it right sometime.... theres so much to be scared of, and not to make sense of, are you running in a circle, you cant be too careful, and she cant relate it, because its complicated....oh, youre gonna get it right sometime. you're gonna get it right sometime. it's how you see the world.... how many times can you say "you cant believe what you learn"...its how you see the world, don't you worry yourself, youre not gonna get hurt(?), is there something missing, theres nobody listening, are you scared of what you don't know? dont wanna end up (?), you need conversation and inflamation, oh youre gonna get it right sometime, you just wanna get it right sometimes, it's how you see the world, how many times have you heard....that you can't believe the world.... it's how you see the world, why don't you worry yourself(?) cause nobody can (?) .... it's how you see how you see the world, it's how you see how you see the world

Oh i'm already getting it from your site wirez! :) :)

it's not posted on there yet. just some rapidshare 192kb versions and the torrent (if you want the whole jap retail cd, which is the best out in my opinion)

Oh i'm already getting it from your site wirez! :) :)

it's not posted on there yet. just some rapidshare 192kb versions and the torrent (if you want the whole jap retail cd, which is the best out in my opinion)

I'm downloading from someone who posted the links in the comments section. Still counts as your site, right? lol :D Thanks!