✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Twisted Logic US Tour Presale Update

*Justine*

"TWISTED LOGIC” US TOUR PRESALE UPDATE

We are excited to announce that we have secured more tickets to sell in the US presale.

To make sure these are allocated to Coldplay members only, we will be emailing everyone who was unsuccessful in the first round of the lottery with details. Look out for the email in the next 24 hours. Check Coldplay.com soon for more info.

From Musictoday email today:

"Coldplay is excited to announce that we have secured more tickets to sell directly to our fans. We will hold another pre-sale that will start Wednesday, June 1, 2005 at 10AM local time of the show location and close Friday, June 3rd at 5:00PM EDT. For example, the East Coast show tickets will go on sale 10AM Eastern, and the West Coast show tickets will go on sale at 10AM Pacific. You can purchase the tickets by visiting http://www.coldplaytickets.musictoday.com at the beginning of the presale on Wednesday.

You will be able to purchase up to 4 tickets to any one of the shows until they are gone. These tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis. You are NOT guaranteed a ticket, so make sure you are ready at 10AM to have the best chance. You will be allowed to place orders for more than one show. Please continue to check the link above, as we will release tickets from cancelled orders back to fans until all tickets have been purchased. Consistent with our policy, tickets purchased by brokers will be subject to cancellation."

I've got Virginia Beach.. but Boston is a heck of a lot closer...

sooo *fingers crossed

but, I can't figure out how it's working... my account on the site wouldn't let me in, so I set up a new one...

but, am I now waiting for another email saying "congrats"?

well i got the email everyone was talking about. More presale tickets were available weds june 1st at 10am. So im at my computer at 9:55 ready to go,thinking "hey they have to be good tickets,they're not even on sale to the public yet",boy was i wrong.i click the link to get my tix,and all they had was upper pavilion like the very last 3 rows,basically you wouldnt be able to see squat.So if all they're selling is upper pavilion last row seats does that basically mean all the lower pavilion and better seats are gone already before they even on sale to the public?

fear not, every venue offers up it's own choice of presale seats and rarely are they the best tickets. The best tickets will go in most venues to those of you willing to be first in line at a ticket outlet that has someone working on the computer that knows how hit the refresh button fast and often. You may get lucky on your home computer if you type fast and pray.

Anyway bettter tickets for those shows offfering bunk presale seats will be up for grabs on Saturday.

Good luck.

I'm personally trying to decide whether I want to spend about 320 bucks to snag the tickets for my friends and I now...

...or wait and see what the luck of the draw gives me on Saturday. I'm going to Tweeter Camden (well, Philly) and I'm dying to see the show, but jeez... 70 bucks for seats in row V of the upper tier doesn't really add up for me.

Well, I would officially like to say that this whole 'presale' nonsense has been that, nonsense. I waiting until Saturday.

aw, you didn't get anything? :(

Nope, I didn't. But it's good that I didn't waste my money on the presale, $100 tickets for 300 level at acc? No way.

Well, I got some tickets for Camden in August. I know that they're not the best seats, but I'm not willing to risk my luck in the general sale and end up with **GASP** lawn seats.

I went through general sale purgatory trying to get U2 tickets in January. It took me 40 minutes of horror...but I came up with stuff. Not willing to go through that again.

What a great birthday present! :D

I wouldn't think too many are left in this second presale, but i could be wrong...I hope a lot of people that weren't lucky before got lucky this time though! but if not i wouldn't worry too much. For seats like GA Pit, wouldn't a lot of those be kept for ticketmaster as well? I know a lot are only holding 200 or so people but i know in tampa they clear the first three sections so there has to be 500 or so and I don't think that many were sold in the presales. The presales don't take all the good seats (obviously seeing that many got total crap seats)...so i'll keep my fingers crossed for all of you trying on June 4!

kate

I did great in the presale - I got 4 GA Pit tickets to DC (Bristow VA) and Va Beach. I also got 2 tickets in the 6th row on the side (section 118) in Toronto for a friend at the ACC.

surprised everyone else seems to have not done well.....

Some shows good others not so much.

I got GA pit ( and they are still selling them) for the show in Auburn Washington state. They are not selling at all for some reason while the Shoreline (san francisco) show sold out right away.