Guy has a kid?!

victaniac

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's from the Sunday Tribune (Ireland)

It says:

Coldplay United. Friends since university, they have sold almost 17 million albums, split the royalties four ways (each worth 10M) Jonny Buckland, even has creative carte blanche on the lyrics and melodies Chris Martin presents to him. But did you know that bassist Guy Berryman is married with a kid? That Buckland's favourite album is U2's Rattle and Hum?"...

And so on! I can't believe it.

Calm friends, don't you know usually interviewers confuse coldplay members, may be they think guy is chris. :idea2:

Calm friends, don't you know usually interviewers confuse coldplay members, may be they think guy is chris. :idea2:

Ooh...I'd like to believe that! But that paragraph was all about things you may or may not know about the band and it'd be really stupid if he screwed that up. I doubt it.

I think I'll go with the poster that said the kid was probably his wife's and now his. But they were childhood friends so...didn't think that would be the case. *Sigh!* Makes me wonder if Will also has a kid hidden somewhere.

hmmmm...i remember when chris and gwyneth had apple- they did post a statement on the official website then. but then again when chris guy and will got hitched they didnt post. i guess there was more interest around chris and gwyneth so more reason for an announcement..... :confused: i think it would have been in other interviews if it were true