✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guy has a kid?!

victaniac

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guy and will want to keep in secret their private life but chris can't, because he's married with a celebrity. you see paparazzies don't chase guy and will. that's the reason that explain why we didn't know it till today, if i were guy or will i'll do the same. :)

anyways if it's true i think if they also write lyrics they'll tell on any interview if they write a song to their son/daughter don't you think?. :idea2:

• 1 month later...

at story tellers Will said that Guy has already compose some songs... but I think they will be hidden for a while :/

anyway, as I´ve been ausent... somebody already knows if is true? :huh:

The boat behind: Zu

What the...?! I can't believe this...I just read that quote about Guy...Jonny's favourite album is 'RATTLE AND HUM' ?!?

Aww...come on! R&H isn't that bad! Hawkmoon and Angel of Harlem make up for any of its shortcomings. :D

What the...?! I can't believe this...I just read that quote about Guy...Jonny's favourite album is 'RATTLE AND HUM' ?!?

Aww...come on! R&H isn't that bad! Hawkmoon and Angel of Harlem make up for any of its shortcomings. :D

Haha! Yes! The studio material on there is absolutely fine. It's the main four singles I've just heard far too much, except 'All I want is You'.

'Heartland'...now THERE'S a track!!