Guy has a kid?!

victaniac

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's from the Sunday Tribune (Ireland)

It says:

Coldplay United. Friends since university, they have sold almost 17 million albums, split the royalties four ways (each worth 10M) Jonny Buckland, even has creative carte blanche on the lyrics and melodies Chris Martin presents to him. But did you know that bassist Guy Berryman is married with a kid? That Buckland's favourite album is U2's Rattle and Hum?"...

And so on! I can't believe it.

How reliable is the sunday tribune? I mean' date=' im pretty sure this would have been known if it were. If not...maybe he just really wanted to keep the kid out of the spotlight??? he did a good job if that is the case...[/quote']

How hard would this be?

Coldplay are not John Paul Ringo and George, Chris Martin has a BIG DEAL of publicity surrounding him and for some reason it doesnt rub off at all on the other bandmembers.

Coldplays most recognisable videos for me are Yellow and The Scientist, which only feature Chris.

When it comes to Guy, I'd imagine it would be a hard time letting people know he has a kid. You people may care a lot about him, but this wont motivate cheesy journalists and paparazzi to put articles or interest surrounding him in their magazines. If a paparazzo saw him coming in the park with his kid, I doubt he'd really care. In the general population people want to see Tara Palmer Tomkinson above the Bass player of Coldplay.

The only chance it would get across in would be articles, and the only magazine articles Ive seen of Guy are guitar mags which only care about the equipment he uses etc.

Guest LiquidSky
maybe that girl he married aulready HAD a kid so nwo he's taking full responsibility as his/her father?

Yeah I'm thinking the same..unless the girl got pregnant and then they married...like Gwen and Chris :idea2: :huh:

Guest LiquidSky

Well we really don't know.. so we are gonna have to ask.. :( Maybe it was mention on the new interviews.. :idea2: (haven't listen to them yet..)

It's from the Sunday Tribune (Ireland)

It says:

Coldplay United. Friends since university, they have sold almost 17 million albums, split the royalties four ways (each worth 10M) Jonny Buckland, even has creative carte blanche on the lyrics and melodies Chris Martin presents to him. But did you know that bassist Guy Berryman is married with a kid? That Buckland's favourite album is U2's Rattle and Hum?"...

And so on! I can't believe it.

WTF?!

WHAT?! first he's married, now he has a kid?!?!

:cry: