June 2, 200521 yr i'm getting a tattoo next week I have decided to get an angel / fairy on my lower back I have browsed the net and nothing stands out. Any ideas anyone? Thankies *huggles* xx
June 2, 200521 yr tattoos sound painful hope ur ready for it! Bet it'll look good though have a pic of the design?
June 2, 200521 yr Author I found this but i would like one lying down and a more grown up angel hehe that makes no sence but it's a pretty picture as a very vauge idea
June 2, 200521 yr The lower back is a great place for tattoos on chicks. Very sexy. Not sure about the whole angel/fairy thing though.
June 2, 200521 yr Author The lower back is a great place for tattoos on chicks. Very sexy. Not sure about the whole angel/fairy thing though. hehehe well i am welcoming ANY ideas
June 2, 200521 yr That sounds cool..i have a tattoo of a butterfly on my arm and i found it when browsing in the tattoo place. They had a huge floder containing tattoos they had done for people..so perhaps have a look in the tattoo place..?
June 2, 200521 yr Author Yeah thats a great idea! Thanks They should have plenty of ideas to show me I hope I find something I'm happy with as I am being very careful with what I finally decide
June 2, 200521 yr yeah, sounds like you're being mature bout it :) theres no need to rush to get something you only kinda like, instead of taking the time to find one you really want ;)
June 2, 200521 yr Author yeah' date=' sounds like you're being mature bout it :) theres no need to rush to get something you only kinda like, instead of taking the time to find one you really want ;)[/quote'] Exactly! hehe Cheers x
June 2, 200521 yr The lower back is a great place for tattoos on chicks. Very sexy. Not sure about the whole angel/fairy thing though. Yah, guys see a tattoo there as a clear bullseye. :P
June 2, 200521 yr Author The lower back is a great place for tattoos on chicks. Very sexy. Not sure about the whole angel/fairy thing though. Yah, guys see a tattoo there as a clear bullseye. :P hehehe nice one :lol:
June 2, 200521 yr Author Ok I have chosen i may change my mind but here we go and if you all dislike it..... "Meh" :lol:
June 2, 200521 yr Welcome to my life tattoo I'm a man now thanks to you I expect I'll regret you But the skin graft man won't get you You'll be there when I die Tattoooooooooooooooooooooooooo (^ The Who) I think you should get something you KNOW you'll hate, so that way you won't be spending all of your time trying to find one that you'll be happy with for the rest of your life. (^ not serious) And don't get one on your lower back. That shit is sooooooooooooooooooooo plaaaaaaaaaaaaaayed. (^ sorta serious)
June 2, 200521 yr Welcome to my life tattoo I'm a man now thanks to you I expect I'll regret you But the skin graft man won't get you You'll be there when I die Tattoooooooooooooooooooooooooo (^ The Who) Aye, crackin' song.
June 2, 200521 yr dont listen to them, do what you want, its your body! theyre just jealous they cant be as sexy as you
June 2, 200521 yr The lower back is a great place for tattoos on chicks. Very sexy. Not sure about the whole angel/fairy thing though. Yah, guys see a tattoo there as a clear bullseye. :P :shocked: :P :D
June 2, 200521 yr Now that is what I call a map! I saw a girl on the bus today with some kind of tattoo (not sure what it was) on her upper back, it looked like a nice place to have it too.
June 2, 200521 yr Indiepixie--> if u dont have a dream tattoo,maby it would be better to wait a little bit til' u find one? cause its gonna stay with u for the rest of your life...or, just find one tattoo that u like and make it for 6 years, not for the rest of the life :) ive had similar problem with my piercing (eyebrow). ive pierced it, and after few weeks my organism said :"NO! i dont want to ahve peirced eyebrow!" and ring fell out :cry: TWO TIMES :cry: specialist told me, that it happens in SEVERAL cases :confused: but ill pierce my "under lip" in few days :D
June 3, 200521 yr i'm getting a tattoo when i'm older :D yeah, lower back is a good place to get one, i was talking to my cousin about it. she has a horse on her lower back, and she also has her horse's stamp tattooed on her body (she loved it so much, then it got sick and died :( ) but she said something to me that i'll for sure follow: make sure you get it in a place you won't expand. because her friend had gotton one on her stomach, then she got pregnant and it warped. i don't know where i'll get my tattoo or what it will be. something representing mine and mindy's "twinship"
June 3, 200521 yr Author I love that song hehe. Well I have decided and it will be on my lower back I probs have better things to spend my money on but ahh well may take picccies in the tattoo place so everyone here can laugh at my pain hehe
Create an account or sign in to comment