June 17, 200521 yr i was going to post this before but the board wasn't up! so if you visit http://myspace.com/coldplay there's a nice acoustic video performance of swallowed in the sea, til kingdom come, a message, and warning sign! from a japanease acoustic session. enjoy! :)
June 17, 200521 yr http://boss.streamos.com/download/capi001/coldplay/japanese_acoustic/video/japanese_acoustic_v300.mov :cool:
June 17, 200521 yr LOL@Forgetting the words to Warning Sign.. :P I'm glad they're singing it again..my all time favourite.
June 17, 200521 yr LOL@Forgetting the words to Warning Sign.. :P :lol: Hahaha I know...you can see Will smile as if he's thinking, "Chris what the hell are you singing.."
June 17, 200521 yr damn...they've been in the studio too long When did that session happen anyway? hmm....not sure exactly...perhaps the week before the japan release? :/
June 17, 200521 yr it turly is a beautiful song.. even lovelier live... I nearly cried when I heard/saw it... :cry: hahah!! I love the way Guy and Will are laughing at Chris!! lol *sighs*
June 17, 200521 yr I love the AOL performance of "Warning Sign" much better...ofcourse he still remembered the lyrics back then :P It's soo funny how the others are laughing and he seems completley oblivious to the fact that he messed it up. and yeah for me it's their most emotional song,First time I heard it I was crying by the first time he said " I miss you",Brilliant.
June 17, 200521 yr OMG! it's great.. I think it makes me like swalled in the see even more.. on man.., i havent heard warning sign in sooo long! :confused:
June 17, 200521 yr just seeing Will playing acoustic guitar was wicked :-) Really great acoustic set !! Warning Sign - one of my faves too !
June 18, 200521 yr guy is incredible sexy singin.. I'm not even sure if he sings in that acoustic set.., but he has for the latest X&Y shows.., and he's just so hot singin! And I'm not even a berryman girl.., I like guitarists better(go jonny boy!)
June 19, 200521 yr For some reason..theres no sound when I watch the video. My sound is on and everything. :/
Create an account or sign in to comment