✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

set list in hamburg / 75 minutes

laura84

that's bull - 75 minutes? I've been to concerts that have lasted over 2 hours, much less that. I'm really disappointed to hear that. They didn't even play everything off of "X&Y" which is what they are touring to promote. Strange, perhaps something weird went on we know nothing about. This is one very good reason why I don't attend concerts anymore.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

90 minutes doesn't cut it for me either...I went to see Aerosmith a couple times and they played for 2 1/2 hours, Springsteen does close to a 3 hour show, like U2 does. I'm surprised, Coldplay have so many songs to play - does anybody know why Coldplay's concerts are so short?

I agree with the crowd response theory...and yup, I still think 90 mins is a rip-off...75 an even worse one. Springsteen supposedly plays around 4 hours sometimes. But imagine these bands only playing a 90 min set...people would commit murder. I think 2 years ago the Coldplay gig was just as long (short)...and it's upsetting cuz they have another album out and stuff.

Still praying to go to the München show though, lol

well that's pretty damn sad then. I don't get it. What's up with them then...

I think everyone had figured with the new album they would play longer...maybe they just wanted to prove us wrong :rolleyes:

I was one of 15,000 people! No, i went to a smaller concert from CP in Hamburg right before the release AROBTH. It was fantastic, so was the audience. I think a lot people just went to concert because it 's cool nowadays to have seen a coldplay concert. most of them didn't even know the parachutes songs

there were people like that around us in Köln too. Way up front...and they didn't even seem to like Coldplay. Got me kinda mad because I think they should have let the people who are actual fans and had been waiting for the concert up front...instead of standing there and making retarded comments.

anyway...there were 15.000 in Hamburg too? Weird...Kettcar said there were around 5000 less in Hamburg...and on Einslive it says there were 15.000 at the Köln Gig.

ew, no...that's disgusting. Nah...they looked more like...more hardcore punk fans. I was really wondering why they would pay over 50 bucks to see a band they are not even into. Then again, maybe they won the tickets somewhere. Ugh, I don't like it when people go to concerts of bands they don't even like and then stand in the front rows. blocking the view for the fans (literally...mohawk hair at a concert with people standing behind you is just freakin rude, lol)

yeah...tell me about not being able to afford it! I still owe my friend the money for the ticket. I think it's terribly expensive...over 100DM if you think back to the good old times. 2 years ago I paid 30 Euros and the show was about as long as it was in Köln. This should be renamed into the official "The ticket prices are way too high for such a short set" thread.