✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

set list in hamburg / 75 minutes

laura84

I'm very disappointed to hear that Coldplay played for 75 minutes in hamburg.

This is the setlist

Square One

Politik

Yellow

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

Speed Of Sound

Low

Everything's Not Lost

White Shadows

The Scientist

Til Kingdom Come

Sparks

Clocks

Swallowed In The Sea

--------------

In My Place

Fix You

only 15 songs!

It's a shame...they CAN'T play for just 75 minutes with those ticket prices!

I can't believe this...

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anybody actually believe that they didn't play What If? I mean Chris has often said it's the best song he's ever written. Then something must be seriously wrong if they don't play it. There MUST be an explanation for this.

They said they hate playing Shiver since they have played it so much, which sucks. When they came to the Avalon their gig was about that long too, but it was a small venue. They better be playing longer for this tour, they have enough amazing songs to really rock out.

I'm very disappointed to hear that Coldplay played for 75 minutes in hamburg.

This is the setlist

75 MINUTES?? Terrible!! And WE thought the 90 in Cologne was a bit out of order.

I'm sure the last time I saw them they did at least 1 hr 45 mins. What's going on?? :angry:

At the KCRW gig I attended in March, they only played 12 songs for a whopping 65 minutes.

Also, at Coachella was around 76 minutes spanning over 14 tracks (i don't count the intro as playing time). Awesome concert live though!

I guess this is the new trend.

wow, so we really did get a longer set in Köln, huh. Damn. That's so sad. I just talked to my friend who used to be in a pretty popular band and he said sometimes it's not even up to the bands how long they play but contractual. so if the venue people only want 75 or 90 minutes, that's all the band can play. How freakin sad is that? they should have cut the freakin first opener and played a longer set instead... :rolleyes:

really? that's crappy. I mean yeah...I understand that performing is exhausting to the ones on stage...but with those ticket prices they could at least play longer. anyway...I suppose we can consider ourselves "lucky" that we got a little bit more than Hamburg.

This is the setlist they played in Cologne

90 minutes long - 17 songs

Square One

Politik

Yellow

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

Speed Of Sound

Low

A Message

Everything's Not Lost

White Shadows

The Scientist

Til Kingdome Come

Don't Panic

Clocks

Swallowed In The Sea

-----------

What If

In My Place

Fix You

My question is: Why did they change the setlist and play for 90 minutes instead of 75 minutes?

Maybe in Hamburg they were sick and couldn't make a longer gig... :huh: :stunned: