✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

a jab at mr. champion

cheers2u

"This page is a candidate for speedy deletion."

Oh really?

Once you get 'too big' as a band, you're going to get, as they say in America, 'haters'. People who just hate that band for the sake of hating, because it's always cool to say "yeah man, they suck, coz they're like, way too f'ing big". Whatever jackasses, go listen to some heavy metal whores who pretend to be alternative. Enjoy!

My 2 cents :lol:

it doesnt bother me because the only people that use the world fag are ignorant hicks and misinformed conservative bible thumpers... i live in a very conservative town and i hear it tossed around all the time. it makes me angry!! GRRR!!! :angry:

it doesnt bother me because the only people that use the world fag are ignorant hicks and misinformed conservative bible thumpers... i live in a very conservative town and i hear it tossed around all the time. it makes me angry!! GRRR!!! :angry:

im sorry to inform you but many other people besides hicks and conservatives use the word fag, in fact ive heard more people that arent hicks say it then hicks. so please dont make such ignorants statements.

hell ive heard preppy people that arent conservative or hick say the word fag then anyone else.

im sorry to inform you but many other people besides hicks and conservatives use the word fag, in fact ive heard more people that arent hicks say it then hicks. so please dont make such ignorants statements.

hell ive heard preppy people that arent conservative or hick say the word fag then anyone else.

oh believe me... this i know... considering i live in suburbia and a lot of people use this word. i was merely illustrating the people who use this word the most.. at least here in california. and i deeply resent being called ignorant on the subject because i get called that word all the time and am a victim of that sort of ignorance because i am gay... no offense was meant in my post

''Fags" HE HE - you gotta laugh at yanky terms sometimes.

Although we pomms have many odd terms too......

As a straight man (get that one in there) I find FAG an odd insult because its not even insulting. I can think of many, many other terms that are just plain nasty.