✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How old is mc_squared, really?

Egghead

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone said anything 'offensive' about Mark here?? Because I dont see anything justifiably offensive....

he has asked me to lock this thread... as you all may be aware.. we dont take requests.. just because you dont like a thread... we lock it. If there is somethin seriously offensive said.. then we will take appropiate action...

you can take the appropiate action, you are mod.

he think we said offensive things? we just want to know what's true on him.. he told us different things to everyone of us.. so..

we have deserve to now the true. :)

as if i was offensive, he was offensive with me too. :dozey:

Honestly... I dont think asking his age is offensive.. I have also asked that he show me where these 'comments' are as I have read this thread like 20x!!! I think he just doesnt want to be the 'bud of a thread'.....

its ok to do it to Albie... but not him. :rolleyes:

has anyone said anything 'offensive' about Mark here?? Because I dont see anything justifiably offensive....

he has asked me to lock this thread... as you all may be aware.. we dont take requests.. just because you dont like a thread... we lock it. If there is somethin seriously offensive said.. then we will take appropiate action...

his age was 44, now its 99. i just wanted to know his age. no harm.

i have THE POINT.

if he stop do this things i'll be friend of him as i'm friend of most people from here...

in fact when i firstly 'argue' with him , i ended stoppin it and he comes again quoting what i said, that's annoying, i told him to stop to act like this but he don't, i don't think i'm guilty, i just did the same he did to me, and he obviously don't like it so, man stop it.

check his comments cam, check his comments with most of us and you'll see i'm right.

Guest LiquidSky
he said me he was 40 (that was when he said me he was a german dj) but as he says now he's english..

i believe his mentally age are less than 4 years old, or may be he's right and his 99 and you know he don't remember what he just do 5 minutes ago :rolleyes:

Ha! I remember that! He did said he was a german dj and he was about 40..

so how old are you really Mark? :idea2:

you can take the appropiate action, you are mod.

he think we said offensive things? we just want to know what's true on him.. he told us different things to everyone of us.. so..

we have deserve to now the true. :)

as if i was offensive, he was offensive with me too. :dozey:

O.K. - the rest of it doesn't really matter, to tell the truth, but let's get one thing straight. I am not A LIAR. That IS offensive. Everything I may have said at various times is true.

If I want to keep other things private, that's up to me. The same goes for anyone else.