✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

you guys r not going to believe this!!!

Hicksy

i have a promo copy of the scientist single with both b-sides!!! only cost me £5!

i am listening to it as we speak - give me 30 mins to listen to it a few times and then i will post what i think... i would offer to encode them and get them uploaded via Ian but i dont think it would be fair on some people who wouldnt be strong enough to wait for the real thing!

if there is a massive interest ill look into doing it but id rather not spoil it for those that care with a poor copy when the real thing is not so far away!

i feel sooooo lucky :shock:

thank god for Guildford's Collectors Record store!!!

the only thing i will say about it is both copies had a sticker in the top left with parlaphone promo details and a sticker on back describing tracks "this is the new single following up... blah di blah" which i personally dislike so i have just tried to remove them and now have gunky stuff all over the case Argh! oh well - all in the name of collecting i guess - im hoping the artwork on the front is exclusive to the promo - if not its another for the pile anyway :lol:

the only thing i will say about it is both copies had a sticker in the top left with parlaphone promo details and a sticker on back describing tracks "this is the new single following up... blah di blah" which i personally dislike so i have just tried to remove them and now have gunky stuff all over the case Argh! oh well - all in the name of collecting i guess - im hoping the artwork on the front is exclusive to the promo - if not its another for the pile anyway :lol:

i hate that funky sticky stuff

you are so lucky!!! :D

i still have to wait one month! :(

• 7 months later...