✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pictures from the Coldplay concert in Arnhem

wimmulder

yep' date=' bought the tickets yesterday! It so weird to be going to Spain only to see Coldplay! (Ok I am going to check out Barcelona as well but still! hahaha :D) [/quote']

Wow that's so cool! :D I hope you'll have a great time in Spain ;)

I did go to Germany, but Dusseldorf is like an hour away from where I live, so that's not really a foreign country... it's like going to Rotterdam... so it feels so odd...

Where do you live then? Somewhere in Gelderland I suppose? :)

cool :D maybe you've seen me or maybe I've seen you! :D

this is what I kinda looked like

mariacoldplaygelredome.jpg

:D

Were you next to a girl that cried when they came on? I was next to that girl, on her right. I think you were next to her on the left :D

Thanks for all the really kind comments, actually i was right in the middle of the stage in front of Chris's piano. I was on the second row. The gig was amazing and i was really happy that i wasn't checked for my camera, everybody in front of me got checked and i could just walk through. I guess that's just my luck :D.

Tams, how come you came all the way from Georgia to see the gig in Arnhem?

yep' date=' bought the tickets yesterday! It so weird to be going to Spain only to see Coldplay! (Ok I am going to check out Barcelona as well but still! hahaha :D) [/quote']

Wow that's so cool! :D I hope you'll have a great time in Spain ;)

I did go to Germany, but Dusseldorf is like an hour away from where I live, so that's not really a foreign country... it's like going to Rotterdam... so it feels so odd...

Where do you live then? Somewhere in Gelderland I suppose? :)

Thanks! :D I am very much looking forward to Spain. Ok... I don't have a holiday, so I am definitely going to miss some classes, but who the hell cares about uni :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep I live in Arnhem/Nijmegen/Doetinchem and sometimes in Utrecht (don't ask hahaha :lol: :P :lol: :lol: :lol: )

cool :D maybe you've seen me or maybe I've seen you! :D

this is what I kinda looked like

mariacoldplaygelredome.jpg

:D

Were you next to a girl that cried when they came on? I was next to that girl, on her right. I think you were next to her on the left :D

I have no idea! Could have been!!!

Once they were on, I didn't notice anything or any one else!!!

Apparently there were many of Dutch celebrities in the crowd behind me, like The Sheer, Di-rect, Blof and Brainpower... didn't see any of them.... :P :P

I saw what I came for and the rest just didn't matter! hahahaha :lol: :P :P

But I think that I was indeed to that girl's left!!! Do you remember what she looked like?

Apparently there were many of Dutch celebrities in the crowd behind me, like The Sheer, Di-rect, Blof and Brainpower

I did see those guys from The Sheer and Blof on my way out, i thought they would have a spot in one of the skyboxes :lol:

yeah thought so as well!

Although I do believe that you can experience it the best way when you are in the middle of the crowd! :D

Yeah definately, it still feels so intimate though. Even though it´s such a big stadium. I guess it´s the music that makes it that way. It was amazing when i looked over my shoulder a few times to see everybody singing along and clapping and enjoying themselves and when you could hear the whole stadium singing along. That´s just an incredible feeling.

Oh yeah! Definitely!!!! :D :D

I spoke to some people who only like going to small venues like Tivoli in Utrecht and such, and they don't tend to give stadions a chance. Too bad, coz when you have fieldcards it's the best!!! It feels like a small venue even if there are more than 35,000 people there!!! :D :D :D

Oh yeah! Definitely!!!! :D :D

I spoke to some people who only like going to small venues like Tivoli in Utrecht and such, and they don't tend to give stadions a chance. Too bad, coz when you have fieldcards it's the best!!! It feels like a small venue even if there are more than 35,000 people there!!! :D :D :D

Yeah you´re right, this was my first stadiumconcert ever. Usually i go to the smaller venues too, and i thought the intimacy would get lost because it´s such a big stadium. It does a little, i mean nothing beats having the guys within 3m in front of you (like at the secret gig i went to) but it's still great. And the lightshow adds up to it as well, that was just fabulous. It's like having a private party with 35000 people :lol:

heheheh! exactly!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow! You went to the secret gig!! :o I could only wish that I did.... I think I texted Giel Beelen and the rest of the guys at 3FM like a gazillion times!!! But no such luck... :(

Yeah i was really lucky to get through. I only sent like 6 or 7 messages and i got called back. Did you see the broadcast of the show on TV?

• 2 weeks later...