✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Pet Owners Thread

colduser

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My cat lately has been so lazy' date=' I think the heat is getting to her. She just lays around spread out on the tiles. We don't have any a/c.[/quote']

No A/C....Ouch :sick:

It's even worse for a cat with all of that thick fur. Still, it's pretty cool up there most of the year I believe

some people here don't have a/c's' date=' and it gets up to 40degrees here in summer :/[/quote']

True. It really isn't necessary, although at times unbearable.. at least you are saving on power bills. That's the way I see it.

My cat lately has been so lazy' date=' I think the heat is getting to her. She just lays around spread out on the tiles. We don't have any a/c.[/quote']

It's even worse for a cat with all of that thick fur. Still, it's pretty cool up there most of the year I believe

Were you kidding, Aaron?? Where do you think she lives - Alaska?? :P

Were you kidding, Aaron?? Where do you think she lives - Alaska?? :P

Well, Canada tends to have pretty cool weather, that's all. :)