✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Pet Owners Thread

colduser

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My cat lately has been so lazy' date=' I think the heat is getting to her. She just lays around spread out on the tiles. We don't have any a/c.[/quote']

No A/C....Ouch :sick:

It's even worse for a cat with all of that thick fur. Still, it's pretty cool up there most of the year I believe

Were you kidding, Aaron?? Where do you think she lives - Alaska?? :P

Well, Canada tends to have pretty cool weather, that's all. :)

Aaron, I hope you're not chavving out on us!! :P I hope you don't start saying things like "I heard all Canadians live in igloos and have polar bears walking down their streets"!! :D

It's a he. He's called Ginger.

I think it's a mixed dog, but I'm not sure about that, because he wasn't a puppy when he came to us. He was found somewhere in the street and we've got him from an animal home.

Yes, he does look like he could be mixed. My dog was a mix between a labrador and border collie, i think :confused: , but i'm not sure, we didn't get her as a puppy either..we just thought she was quite resemblant to those breeds...anyways, your dog is lovely :D

It's a he. He's called Ginger.

I think it's a mixed dog, but I'm not sure about that, because he wasn't a puppy when he came to us. He was found somewhere in the street and we've got him from an animal home.

Yes, he does look like he could be mixed. My dog was a mix between a labrador and border collie, i think :confused: , but i'm not sure, we didn't get her as a puppy either..we just thought she was quite resemblant to those breeds...anyways, your dog is lovely :D

Thanx. :) Well races are not that important anyway. I just like my dog the way he is!