✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

5th April-Kurt Cobains death

Guest unbornchikkenvoices

Guest unbornchikkenvoices

well this is the 9th anniversary although it just seems like yesterday.

the voice of generation x or the selfish junkie whichever you thought of him you cant take away the fact the he and his band changed the world of music and if he didnt come along then we might still be listening to bands the lik of motley crue and poison.

Remember nevermind in utero unplugged ant of their material.

Even if you have just one album and you dont really like it just give it a listen, listen to the lyrics, the pain in his voice the crash of his guitar or the fraility of his singing and just remember.

even chris martin likes nirvana so i respect him for that

the 1st band i really loved was nirvana! and i really admire Cobain but i think i like more his life than his music... though he's an excellent musician! Men, i love him and i just want him back! i wish...........

you know what i think if he had not died, all you people wouldnt really had cared for the band or the man.

unless you were a fan back then when he was alive and they were up and going, then nevermind what i said. :D

I went through a big thing about Nirvana and then let it go, I dont like them. I like a few of their songs but I dont think they were anything special, but like I always it was a good thing they mixed things up, otherwise I probably wouldnt be listening to the Smashing Pumpkins, Soundgarden or Pearl Jam, and possibly Radiohead (But then again Im pretty sure they woulda made it to the top nomatter what, its just without the angsty crowd receiving 'Creep' Im not sure they woulda made as instant of a bang as they did) among many other bands like Bush and Silverchair. And uh, thanks to Nirvana for that, and in doing his part for the band, Mr Cobailtche.

Cobain seemed like a nice guy, but Ive never found him super interesting. Some of the things that Ive heard about (Mainly from chikken) were funny but if you over analyse a lot of people like that they'll all seem excellent.