✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How You See The World

amsterdam528

Definitely Fix You. Since Speed of Sound came out before X&Y, I would bet 100% sure that it is on Fix You.

Speaking of Fix You's single, I hope this version of Fix You is different, namely with the "whooooaooh" during the beginning of the guitar riff. I love that part. ^.^

Definitely Fix You. Since Speed of Sound came out before X&Y, I would bet 100% sure that it is on Fix You.

Speaking of Fix You's single, I hope this version of Fix You is different, namely with the "whooooaooh" during the beginning of the guitar riff. I love that part. ^.^

Hear hear!!!! i'd love for them to release the "Saturday night live" version though it's a little bit shorter or the "glastonbury" one would be nice too cause you can hear Chris' scream at the beginning of the up-tempo part... :)

i think this song wouldve fit better on x&y than twisted logic, i like both songs but the way HYSTW ends is better than the band "supposedly ending" the album before the not so hidden track Til Kingdom Come immediately after it, just list Kingdom and hide HYSTW! better.

i think this song wouldve fit better on x&y than twisted logic' date=' i like both songs but the way HYSTW ends is better than the band "supposedly ending" the album before the not so hidden track Til Kingdom Come immediately after it, just list Kingdom and hide HYSTW! better.[/quote']

:o

Not Twisted Logic! It'd could've easily replaced The Hardest Part though. Twisted Logic rocks so damn much!

• 2 weeks later...