✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tips for curling your hair....

Sweet One

I curl my hair pretty often, but most of the time, the curls are gone by the end of the day and it makes me very sad.

oh, and sometimes, one curl is more curlier than the other, and that also makes me sad.

Any tips for getting rad curls?

Yeah. Hair!

^^Very curly....I have wavy hair but I straighten it...2 freaking hours each time I wash my hair which is every other day because I have oily hair!! As for tips idk because when I was little for picture day my ma would do curls but they would also disappear!! So maybe if you put tons of hairspray it would work?? :stunned: :idea2: :dozey:

haha sorta :P

oh. don't mind the semi-drunkenss in that picture :lol:

but i don't know. most people i know want to have their hair straight! i actually don't really think i know anyone my age who wants to curl their hair...

sorry i'm no help :lol:

I have naturally curly hair but hardly ever wear it curly anymore, so now it's just kinda wavy if I leave it to dry

ANYWAY

My suggestion is.... :lol: to get a mary-kate and ashley curling iron! They're the best ones I've ever had! Just put a little bit of mousse in your hair first (not too much because that could be DISASTEROUS!!!) and then curl for like 2 minutes :idea2: then a little bit of hairspray to top it off, they should hold for a couple of hours then :idea2: :stunned: :lol:

such a good thread!!

heh, at least one with purpose... :P

I use products to keep my hair naturally curly/wavy and not let frizz attack it...

and yea, I just checked and you're in the same country as me.. so this might not be that hard to find.. it's called Salon Selectives "loosly defined" styling creme... or another that I use regularly is John Frieda's Frizz Ease Wind Down relaxing creme... both are really good...

or, another good way is use a fantastic conditioner in the shower and even that might do it if it has enough moisture in it... like, there's this one called Beach Blonde Kelp Help.. it's like a masque for hair.. super good (but a little pricey)..

anyways, I hope these help...

^i like this thread too :)

....i have the same hair as you do...naturally wavy/curly...can you tell me if the "salon selective" creme has any hold to it? i've been using textureline's spiral down creme...it's pretty good, but i'm always trying new products.

ohh I haven't heard of that creame.... I recently did that Japanese straightening thingy... so my curls arent as curly... :embarrased: they kinda droop and are more wavy.... I have to use a lot of product to make it look curly as it did before the straightening... :embarrased:

...oooh, you had your hair chemically straightened? can i ask what the price range was? :rolleyes:

i wish my hair was naturally straight...i wouldn't be spending so much money on products...sometimes, i really do get a serious urge to just shave my head! i think it would bring me some peace.

^i like this thread too :)

....i have the same hair as you do...naturally wavy/curly...can you tell me if the "salon selective" creme has any hold to it? i've been using textureline's spiral down creme...it's pretty good, but i'm always trying new products.

I've never heard of textureline...

But the salon selectives one is pretty good... It's the only one I've found produces the same results through lots of different weather (whereas other ones can go uber frizzy if it's muggy or foggy outside.. this one tends to stay)

That being said, it's not mousse or gel.. so it's not uber heavy... it allows your hair to flow in natural directions and keeps frizz to minimal... but may not hold as well as mousse or gel (which I won't use b/c it's too stiff)

gah, I can't believe I have so much to say about hair :rolleyes: :lol: